32... Withdrawals

[Jins pov]

    “Masuda, I think if you came to UA you’d be able to get out of this mess, and start over. You can train as a hero and become the person you needed when you were young. Heroes weren't there for you when you were in a crisis, but if you come to UA you can start over, and train as a hero. You can be the hero you wished you had when your parents were killed,” he says in a monotone voice. 

    My jaw drops open and I stare at him in disbelief. Is he freaking serious? Me; a kid who literally attacked him, and who is literally a criminal. He want me to attend a stupid hero school?

    I let out a chuckle.

“Are you joking?” I mock, “Wow, I’m so inspired now. I think you just changed my entire outlook on life,” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

    “I’m being serious. You could make a fine hero. If you tried to be,” he said.

“Look , I don't want to be a hero, did you not just hear my entire opinion about you guys! I hate all of you!” I hissed.

    “I think you need some time to think about it,” he continued. 

“Seriously,” I say, slouching back into my chair and crossing my arms over my chest, “Get your head out of your ass. Its not a fucking hat.”

    He stood from his chair and let out a sigh.

“If you don't take me up on my offer, you could look forward to a very long time in prison.”

    “Yeah, whatever,” I reply.

He walks towards the door and grabs the handle, before he opens the door he takes a pause in his motions and opens his mouth to speak.

    “You’d be in the same classes as Y/n. After thinking about it, I really do think that the two of you deserve a second chance. I also think that the two of you have something very special. The two of you are very strong together and your team work and care for one another is incredible. The school would be happy to welcome you into the hero course if you are willing to take our offer,” he takes in a deep breath, “the paperwork is already taken care of, and we have figured out all the details of your transfer, and your cases being dropped,” he gives me a side glance before stepping into the doorway, “All we need is your confirmation and we can get you settled into a dorm. Just…. Just think about it.”

     He then closed the door behind him with a slam.

I sit there with my mouth open, trying to process everything he just said.

    A second chance? Training as a hero? What the hell!? 

I let out a frustrated groan and slam my head on the table. And I soon realize how stupid that was when it makes a sharp pain go threw my entire brain.

    “Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!” I whimper, holding my hands to my forehead.

[Your pov]

    Your eyes slowly open and you're met with warmth around you.

You look over to see that you were covered with a thick blanket. You were confused . This wasn't the blanket that the hospital gave you. 

    “Morning Y/n,” you look over to see Kirishima sitting on the chair next to the bed.

“Good morning…” you saw back, “Hey, where did this come from?” you ask, tugging at the edge of the blanket.

    “Oh, you looked really cold last night, so I went back to the dorms to grab one of my extra ones,” he answers with a smile.

    “Oh… thanks,” he smiled a bit.