Author's Notes

Warning: This novel is intended for the mature audience +18 and contains graphic blood and gore scenes, strong language, and other mature content. Reader discretion advised.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, product names, or named features are only used for reference, and are assumed to be property of their respective owners.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced. Any unauthorized copying, or transmitting in any form by any means-electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise-without prior written permission from the author is an infringement of copyright.

Now with that out of the way~

Thank you for taking the time to read my book!

It means the world to me and please by all means tell me what you think about it! I am very new to writing books so I will take all forms of constructive criticisms, comments, anything you feel that will help me progress and keep bringing you more exciting books!

This book is completed but will be updated for any errors along the way. Three chapters will be updated every Thursday for free until they are all up and then I will leaving them to dry for one month before taking them down (and don't worry, I have A LOT more books to replace them and for free of course).

However, if you are enjoying the book, you can download the full thing on my patreon and help support my journey of fantasy and erotic novels, along with gaining access to all of my other books, *cough* uncensored scenes I'm not allowed to add on Wattpad *cough*, updates to my next projects, including my secret tentacle stories, plus much more! I'll keep you posted and update on here and my announcements.

Cover made by VioletSai on ArtHaven https://arthaven.co/profile/36641-violetsai/ 

Stay moist my friends!