Chapter 62 • Lollipop

Start from the beginning

JJ moans at my command and I feel her fingertips slide down my chest to my stomach, leaving tiny goosebumps on my skin.

"The light isn't on, but I can feel you," she whispers, slowly palming my dick. "You're so big. So hard for me. You fill me up completely, and not just physically. You fulfill every one of my needs and desires. No other man has or will ever say that. You're my everything, Harry. Touch me. Fill me. Give me your love, baby. Take me. I'm all yours."

I swallow harshly at her words, slipping my hand down to her mound and I begin to slowly massage. She gasps, pausing her hand's motion on me for a split second, but she continues stroking me at a faster pace out of synch from my touch on her. With what little blood I have left in my brain to help me think, I begin circling my middle finger to find her clit and she gives me a squeeze.

"God, JJ, you drive me wild. I'm craving to be with you. Need to feel you. Need to be inside you. Need to love you."

She whispers my name and I'm caught off guard by her kiss. Even in my surprise, I'm quick to respond and kiss her back. With how we're working each other up, I'm becoming hot underneath our covers and I kick my feet to pull the warm blanket off of us, which ultimately ends our kiss.

"Oh thank God," JJ giggles. "I was getting hot under there."

"Me, too."

As our laughter dies down, I move my hand to her waist and I lean in for a kiss. The mood from before seems to have come back and I smooth my hand back down to pick up where I left off. She moans into our kiss as I begin circling her clitoris and I work up the pace.

She tears her lips from mine and breathes heavily, "Yes, keep going. I'm gonna come. Harder."

"You sure you want to come now?"

"Yes, oh God, yes. I need-, ah, just keep going, baby."

Wanting to please my wife, I continue to rub her clit to bring her to orgasm. She grabs onto my shoulder and digs her fingernails into my skin, rapidly breathing out her breaths in between moaning. The faster I massage, the harder she digs into my shoulder and the slight pain turns me on.

"Uhn, Harry, oh, God," JJ moans and I feel warm liquid squirt onto my fingers. I slow my hand down as she enjoys her orgasm while slowly shifting her hips back and forth into my touch. Her breaths are short and fast and I wish I could see how beautiful she looks post-orgasm. Her lazy giggles bring me out of my thoughts and I flinch at her hand cupping my cheek. "Oops. Sorry, baby. That was so good. That was just what I needed."

"Glad I could help," I smirk, bringing my hand up to my mouth. As I begin licking her sweet juices from my fingers, I hear her gasp and she wraps her hand around my dick. I groan out my pleasure, slipping my fingers from my mouth and smack my lips together. "You taste so good, baby."

"Mhm, and I'm nice and wet for you."

"Fuck. I've gotta have you."

"Then have me, Harry."

With that as my cue, I lean down toward her and she meets me halfway for a kiss. As our kiss deepens, I prop myself up and feel around for the bed behind JJ. Since there's plenty of room on the bed, I lean my body into hers until I'm hovered over her. As she parts her legs to accommodate my body, I feel her warm palms on my sides tugging at my boxer shorts.

"Oo, is that pillow still over there- yeah, it is. I've got it," JJ groans, shifting around underneath me.

"Do you wanna try a pregnancy position with it?"

"No, m'just situating the pillow under my lower back for support. I just want us. Just us. Oo! Wait. Do you want my mouth first? You can sit on my face. Although you seem pretty hard enough already, but I can always give it a lick."

"Ha! Give it a lick? I didn't know I had a lolli down there."

"Mhm, it's my favourite sweet. Limited Edition Harry Lollipop with two sucking candies sold separately."

"Oh my God," I chuckle, shaking my head. "Do you know how much I love you, JJ?"

"Must be a lot since you married me and you're having twins with me."

"That's right," I agree, feeling my hand's way up her shoulder to cup her cheek. "I love you, Joy Allison Styles."

A tiny sniff earns my attention and I lean down aiming for her lips with mine. Our kiss is crooked for a split second until she fits my bottom lip between her lips and the passion from before returns.

She moans into our kiss, slipping her hands underneath the waistband of my boxers and she tugs at them. In desperation, I reach down to pull my achingly hard dick out and I feel her hand on my wrist.

I peck her lips before leaning back so I can concentrate on fitting myself inside her entrance with her help and the warm, wet, tight sensation takes my breath away. As I slowly sink in deeper, JJ grabs onto my forearms and I pause so she can adjust.

"Fuck, you feel so good. Oh God, you're so deep. I need you to move, babe."

"M'kay. Tell me if it's too much."

"I will. I will. Just-" she trails off, breathing heavily as I pull back so I can sink into her again. "Oh God, yes."

With that as encouragement, I continue moving at a steady pace and the feeling of being connected to my wife this way is overwhelming since we haven't had sex in a couple months. I know I won't last long, and judging by her moans and her spasms around me already, she won't last either.

Keeping one hand firmly on the mattress for support, I reach up with my free hand to feel for her breasts. I'm not surprised that she's still wearing her pyjama top, but it makes me sad. I've told her countless times that I think her growing belly and breasts are beautiful and that I prefer her curvier than her pre-pregnant body, but it's how she feels in her own skin that's most important. All I can do is show her how much she turns me on and how much I love her.

"Rub my clit for me, babe. I'm close."

I slide my hand down until I recognize her pubic hair and I feel around for her clit. Her gasps let me know I've found the spot and as I concentrate on thrusting and working her orgasm up, she grabs onto my shoulders and digs her fingernails into my skin.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh Harry!"

Groaning in response, I pull out and sit up on my knees so I can start jerking off to bring myself to orgasm. The euphoric feeling washes over me and I slow my hand down, giving the tip a little squeeze.

"That was-"

"I know. I love you, JJ."

"I love you, too, Harry."

Grinning, I carefully lean over and pucker my lips for a kiss. Her lips capture mine in a sweet kiss and I sigh out a breath.

"Let's clean up and go to sleep."***

A/N: Hello, my lovely readers, commenters and voters 🤗 I hope y'all are doing alright.

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️