Chapter 26: Pyra and Mythra's Story

Start from the beginning

Fox: *Sighs* Well, there is one puzzle piece that I forgot to mention. You see, Dedede. This whole thing shortly happened after Beothric destroyed our universe. We received a distress call from Shulk and Fiora.

Pyra: Well, Actually, Fox. It was from them and me.

Mythra: Um, Pyra? Did you mean us? I mean, did you forget that we were inside of each other before Master Hand split us up? Why go all narcissistic now?

Pyra: Sorry, Mythra. This change is growing on me a bit.

Mythra: *Sighs and smirks* Well, There is something we both can agree on, Fox. Anyway, to your point.

(The scene flashes white to transition to a shot of the cockpit in the Great Fox. Fox looked down in sadness as he mourned for his future daughter-in-law. Falco mourns for his daughter and wife as well. Krystal moves closer towards Fox to comfort him.)

Krystal: *Sadden* I am so sorry, Foxie.

Fox: *Tearing up* Marcus loved her. We did too.

Krystal: I know. We will get them back. I swear on my heart.

(The light on the communications console flashed red. Fox notices and reaches over to activate it. A screen popped up from the cockpit, where we see Shulk and Fiora in front of the screen. Shulk wore goggles on his head like he and Fiora appeared to be in a facility. Sparks flew into the background, and the video quality began statically glitching.)

Shulk: *Distorted voice* FOX!? FOX!

Fox: Shulk?! What is going on?!

Shulk: *Distorted voice* FOX! THANK GOD! ROUGE DRIVERS ARE INVADING OUR PLACE!

Fiora: *Distorted voice* I THINK THEY ARE MIND-CONTROLLED, SHULK!

(An explosion happened in the background, causing the screen to haze out a bit. Shulk and Fiora ducked.)

Shulk: *Distorted voice* I KNOW WHO IS CONTROLLING THEM!

Krystal: WHO?!

Shulk: *Distorted voice* BEOTHRIC!

Fox: IS BEOTHRIC THERE?!

Shulk: *Distorted voice* LUCKILY NO, BUT HE SENT PEOPLE TO DESTROY US!

Fox: WAIT! HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FROM BEOTHRIC THEN?!

Shulk: *Distorted voice* DID YOU FORGET THAT I CAN SEE IN THE FUTURE!?

Fox: IT HAS BEEN A LONG DAY! OUR UNIVERSE WAS DESTROYED BY HIM TOO!

Shulk: *Distorted voice* NEVER MIND THAT NOW! WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR GUYS HELP RIGHT NOW!

Krystal: ON OUR WAY! WE WILL GO STRAIGHT THERE!

(Krystal turns off the communication thing and sits back down. The other crew members got to their controls and turned everything on the buttons. Slippy turns on the lightspeed function.)

Peppy: Alright! Lightspeed to New Alcamoth!

Slippy: Preparing to jump in 5!

Fox: Strap in, Everyone! *Gets on his mobile communicator and turns it on* Falco! Marcus! We are taking off to head to New Alcamoth!

Marcus: *On the Com* Wait, Why are we heading there, Dad?

Fox: *Speaks into the com* Shulk and Fiora sent us a distress signal from there! WE NEED TO HURRY!

Marcus: *On the Com, it cuts to him* ON MY WAY! *Switches off his com and turns to Falco.* Falco, Fox needs us up at the cockpit!

Falco: Great! After we got our asses killed and me getting pulled back in, It is time to work! I guess the fucking hard life never fucking sleeps!