@OfficialY/N

@OfficialY/N:  She just wants that old thing back yeah 😉@Y/Nlover: 😍😍😍 fine as always

@OfficialY/N: She just wants that old thing back yeah 😉
@Y/Nlover: 😍😍😍 fine as always.
@Y/Nwantsme: Dani lost out on a good one
@iamDanileigh: I didn't lose out on anything. She lost a good thing.
—> @OfficialY/N: let's not do this over the internet Dani. I'm not the one that cheated and lied even tho the proof is on the internet.
—> @iamDanileigh: So we aren't going to talk about how you was cheating on me with your baby mother?👀👀
——-> @OfficialY/N: So we're not going to talk about how you was cheating on me with someone else's baby father? I never cheated let's get that straight. I never slept with either of them. They both were in relationships while we was together. You're mad because I caught you and you got caught up. The next time you wanna cheat make sure there ain't no pictures or take pictures the same place he does. Cheat smarter not harder.
———-> @DinahJane: I was never a cheater and never will be a cheater. I respected you and Y/N's relationship while you guys were together. I was with somebody else. We did absolutely nothing but coparent and you know that.
————-> @MelanieLove: I have my own man. I don't see Y/N as nothing else but a co-parent. If you had so much suspicions on us messing around you could've came to me as a woman the plenty of times I came to drop off my daughter at the house while you was there. Don't have all this energy on the internet and not in person because it doesn't match.
@theshaderoom:👀👀

@OfficialY/N