– We’re gonna be just fine without mommy for a while, aren’t we? I say to the sleeping Beth with the most ridiculous baby voice ever.

(3 hours later)

Quinn: (Walks out of the room and rubs her eyes) Brittany, what time is it?

Brittany: (Sleeping in the couch while Beth is sleeping in her lap)

Quinn: (Smiles and walks to them) (Whispers) Hey, baby girl.

Brittany: (Whispers sarcastically) Hello to you to. Oh, you were talking to Beth? (Laughs)

Quinn: (Laughs) 

Brittany: Did you have a nice sleep?

Quinn: Yes, I did, thank you for asking. It looks like you had a nice one too.

Brittany: (Smiles and yawns) Yeah, I did. 

Quinn: (Smiles) Good.

Brittany: (Looks at Quinn)

Quinn: (Looks at Brittany)

*Beth starts crying*

Brittany: (Grabs Beth from her lap and hands her gently to Quinn) I guess she’s awake.

Quinn: (Sighs and takes Beth) Yeah, I guess so (Starts swinging with Beth in her arms) Shh, shh. Come on baby. What is it? Shh, shh

Beth keeps crying and screaming

Brittany: (Gets up and walks into the kitchen)

Quinn: Shh, shh. It’s ok. Mommy’s here. Shh, shh

Brittany: (Walks up behind Quinn and Beth with a bottle)

Quinn: Shh

Brittany: (Starts feeding Beth with the bottle) 

*Beth stops crying*

Brittany: There you go, sweetie. Yeah, that’s good. Isn’t it? Yeah.

Quinn: (Looks at Brittany) How did you know that she was hungry?

Brittany: Well, while you were in the shower. I started to feed her, but she fell asleep while the bottle was almost full. She hardly ate anything then so I figured she would like it now. 

Quinn: (Smiles) 

Brittany: And who’s not hungry after sleeping?