Chapter two

DAMN, JUST KISS ALREADY, GUYS~🤌🏼✨

.•*𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗*•.

"RAYYY, WAKE UPPP!!" Emma shouted from downstairs. Ray opened his eyes slowly and groaned a little as he sat up at the bed.

Ugh, it's only 6:46? Couldn't she had woken me up at 7 o'clock? Ray thought and looked at the time.

He went out of bed, walking to his closet to find some clothes to wear. He took off his pj's, and went into the clothes he found.

Ray walked downstairs to the others and he saw Norman in kitchen with Emma. He already suspecting me not been a Beta?! That isn't good and where he actually was an Alpha, it's doing this more harder to hide it- "Ray? You okay, you been staring at floor a bit long, something wrong?-" Ray quickly came back the reality, and saw Don asked if he was okay. Ray just nodded and fake smiled.

They walked into the kitchen where Emma, Norman and Gilda where. "Ray's here!" Don told and walked up to them, seen what they made for breakfast.

Emma looked back seen Ray behind them. She ran up to him and hold his hands. "Are you okay from yesterday?" She asked a sad. "Y-yes, don't worry about it." Ray responded and laughed nervously. "Phew, that's good." Emma replied as a relief. She walked back to what her and Norman was doing before.

"There's none of you who's an Omega, right?" Ray asked and crossed his hands slightly. Norman turned his head to Ray, a bit confused same did the others. "No? Or is it because you're an Omega, Ray?" Norman asked. Ray widened his eyes, and tried to talk out of that situation and just say he just wanted to make there wasn't any Omegas.

"So Norman is the only Alpha here and I'm the only Omega here-" Ray mumbled lowly to himself. "Ray, why are you mumbling?" Don asked and looked at him. "Huh?-" Ray quickly looked up at him in confusion. "Why was you mumbling?" Don asked again. "Uhhh, just something with Alphas and Omegas, nothing more." Ray told nervously and his hand up and down his back head.

He acted strange when I told him I was an Alpha. A Beta wouldn't care less, or would they? Norman was confused about Ray been a Beta. As Ray walked up to his room and took his phone, he went downstairs again.

He saw the breakfast laying on the table, so he walked towards the table and sat down. The others did, too. "So Ray, what happened yesterday at the party?" Don asked and looked at him, as he began to take a breed. "Oh, uhh. Yesterday I was almost gotten raped, now it's said." Ray told and took a breed. Emma and Don had wide eyes, as Gilda felt really bad for Ray. Of course Emma and Don did, too, but they were just surprised over it.

"Wait what?! You almost got raped?!" Emma shouted a little. Norman took his cop of caffee and took a sip of it. "Norman, did you know that?!" Don asked. "Yes, he told me when we were walking home." Norman replied and sat the cop down the table.

Ray nodded as that was the truth. "Oh, yeah. I've heard Anna is an Omega." Emma said out of blue and that made Ray get his attention. "Wait, Anna is an Omega?" Ray asked, tried not to sound a little bit happy about it. "Yes." Emma replied. Norman had looked at Ray for a few minutes now and he still didn't understand why Ray was so nervous.

"Ray, why are you so nervous?" Norman asked and crossed his arms and laid back at the chair. "I'm not nervous, why do you think that?" Ray said confused, as he hopes they wouldn't find out it, yet. "For nothing, just eat your breakfast." Norman said and ate his breakfast.

After they had ate their breakfast Ray walked up to his room and packed his things down his bag. As Ray was packing his things, he heard a knock from his door. Ray turned around and flinched when he saw Norman at the door. "N-Norman, how long have you been there?!" Ray quested nervously. "Not long,
I just came here by now, I guess." Norman told. (It sounds weird or am I just so dirty minded? I don't know what to say to that, aaah!) "But there's just something different for the others than you, and I can't really say what it is." Norman said again and walked in and closed the door behind him.

"N-Norman, we have school, so please go-" "Are you sure you're not an Omega?" Norman cut Ray off his streak and asked him the question of him been an Omega. "Yes, I'm not an Omega." Ray tried to stay calm, because Norman was the only Alpha, and if he knew Ray was an Omega, what would happen to Ray?

"If you're not an Omega, what rules has a Beta?" Norman asked and crossed his arms. Ray was a bit speechless about that point, he didn't knew about Betas, only Omegas. "Uhm, they can't go into heat, they can't get pregnant and...." Ray really did try to find all the rules a Beta has. "Interesting." Norman mumbled to himself.

Norman decided to walk towards Ray, to self find out if he wasn't an Omega. "Hey, cut it out!" Ray yelled and walked backwards till he felt the wall behind him. Norman was in front of Ray, and he took Ray's wrist and walked to his bed. He throw him down the bed, and Norman on top of him. Ray just looked into Norman's blue eyes, as Norman did the same. After a few seconds, Norman began to unbutton Ray's jeans. Ray went in panic, and tried to stop Norman from doing that. He began to be a little bit weak, was it because his body wanted?

"Norman, s-stop!" Ray yelled and closed his eyes and looked away. As Norman had taking Ray's jeans off, he also took his underwear off. He looked down and now he was sure Ray was an Omega. (It says an Omega has a small penis and an Alpha has a big one, hehe)

Norman looked back at Ray and saw Ray had cried when Norman had taking his jeans and his underwear off. "So, you are an Omega, huh?" Norman asked and Ray opened his eyes and looked back Norman.

"Guys we are go-" As Emma was about to continue what she was about to say, she saw Norman and Ray on the bed. "Oh, sorry for disturbing, just continue, we'll be going.." Emma said with wide eyes and closed the door. Ray and Norman was shocked, because that wasn't supposed to happen. "This is your fucking fault, and not get off of me!" Ray yelled and Norman looked back him.

Norman got off and just looked away. Ray took his underwear and jeans on again. Ray walked to the door, but then turned around and looked at Norman. "You know I'm an Omega now, so, are you gonna fuck me when I'm going into heat?" Ray asked annoyed. Norman quickly looked back Ray for hearing that. "What?" Norman was confused and didn't actually understand why Ray said that. "Are you an idiot, Omegas goes into heat." Ray told. "I know that, but why should I have sex with you because of that?" Ray widened his eyes in annoyance. "Because an Alpha can smell them, and they can't control them fucking selves! And you're an Alpha and I'm an Omega, so don't you fucking mate me with you!" Ray yelled and opened the door and walked out, as he slammed after him.