Where have you been my whole life?

After the awful 2020, the world was ready to celebrate the Olympics Games at Tokyo, in the summer of 2021.

It will be a special edition: a lot of mixed events, promoting the genre equality, and new sports, including F1.

As the calendar, the inauguration was also unique. The parade with thousands of athletes and trainers won't be in alphabetical order. So the French delegation was just in front of the Serbian team. They were the last, alongside the Japanese group. Almost three hours until their great appearance.

Meanwhile, Pierre Gasly was alongside Gael Monfils, talking about the wedding between the tennis player and Elina Svitolina. Pierre's girlfriend, Katerina, was a huge fan of tennis, so he was trying to get a photo of Serbian star, Novak Djokovic.

So Gael took Pierre a few steps back, so he can introduce the young driver with Nole. Pierre was so excited that he didn't repair in a brunette lady that was taking some photos, so he almost crashed with her.

Their eyes were locked for a few seconds, but Pierre felt that time stopped. He was hypnotized with her beauty and her soft smile. A strange feeling dominated his body. "Where have you been my whole life?" he thought, forgetting completely about the photo with Nole and, of course, about Katerina.

The fairy tale ended when Gael touched his shoulder and apologized with the young lady. Pierre finally reacted and started to apologize, talking really fast and creating a very funny scene.

-I'm really sorry. We were looking for Novak, and I was so excited, and I didn't see you. Not like you're invisible, everybody must look at you, I just...

-Don't worry. I know everybody is looking for him, even me. But he is going to be here later. When I left the village, I noticed he was about to start an interview-, the brunette said.

-Oh, really?, asked Gael. Well, thank you very much, miss... Aleksic?-, he read at her athlete ID.

-Yes. I'm Maja. It was nice to meet you, guys. Good luck at court and at track. And stay safe!-, she said with a soft smile. She turned around and left Pierre's heart beating faster than ever. That young lady, with an angel face, recognized him.

Back with French delegation, Gael can't handle anymore.
-Pierre, what the hell happened?

-Bro, do you believe in love at first sight?