33....another lie

[your pov]

    “You two are the ones going back to the UA dormitory, correct?” he asked. 

You both nodded and got into the car. The car ride was quiet. It was a little awkward. You had your hands in your lap and you were picking at your cuticles. 

    What if you run into your classmates? Maybe this was a bad idea….

You shook your head and tried to put your mind back on the main goal. 

    But what if you get caught. You’ll probably get in even more trouble. Uuuhg, but you really need it. You need something! What else were you supposed to do!? Just grab your stuff and go.. It's that simple. In and out, then you can sneak your stash with you to the hospital. 

“Hey…… hey,” you snap your head up to the sound of Kirishima’s voice calling to you.

“We’re here.”

    You look out the window to the doors of the dorm building and see your teacher standing there, with his hands shoved into his pockets. 

    “Uh, cool,” you say, nervously. You open the door and make your way to the door, with Kirishima following close behind you.

    “Hello Y/n,” he greets you. You look away from his eyes, and greet him with a mumbled, “Hey..”

    Aizawa opens the doors, and you follow him into the building.

“You will get some clothes and a few other things you think you need and then you will be returning to the hospital,” he stated, “is that understood?”

    “Yes,” you say. You look at the ground and pick at your nails.

“Hey if it makes you feel any better,” Kirishima starts, “You’ll be getting released in a few days!” he said with a big cheerful smile.

    “R-really?” you asked, looking over at Aizawa.

“Yes, then you will be starting a rehab program,” he said. You stare at your teacher in shock, and look over to Kirishima who laughed nervously at first, then his expression seemed to fall into one of guilt. 

    “Ahha...yeah...” he said quietly while rubbing the back of his neck.

“I don't need to go into rehab.” you say while a glare was set on your face. You cross your arms and wait for one of them to say something, but neither of them do. You let out a sigh.

    The rest of the walk to the main room was quiet. And to your surprise, it was empty. None of the students were there and it looked like they hadn't been there all day.

    Your teacher stops in front of the stairway, leading to the girls' side of the dorms.

“Kirishima will go with you so that you can grab your clothes and other things,” he explained one more time.

    You nod and start your way up the stairs, not even making sure if Kirishima was following close behind or not.

    “Hey! Y/n, wait up!” you hear Kirishima say while racing up the stairs towards you. You don't slow your pace and you don't stop until you're at your bedroom door.

    You open the door, and feel somewhat of a comfort when you're in the middle of the room you grew to be close with.

    You take a deep breath in through your nose and let it out through your mouth. You turn to close the door but right before it's closed you see Kirishima's foot in the door, bringing it to somewhat of a harsh stop.