Qi Yue: "!

    small room!

    The most surprised is Jiang Che. He has never slept in a room alone since he was a child. He used to live with his cousins, and then he shared a room with Qi Yue. Now I heard that there can be a small room...

    Qi Yue And Jiang Che glanced at each other.

    It doesn't seem to be that happy either.

    Upon seeing this, Jiang Shuangling continued: "Are you reluctant to separate? But it doesn't matter. I will let you live in adjacent rooms at that time. In fact, I don't know the specifics..."

    " I don't know if there are so many rooms. "

    Ready to leave, Jiang Shuangling wanted to bid farewell to some of Rongcheng's friends.

    After Xue Li learned that she was moving to the mountain city, she held her hand with tears in her eyes, "Jiang Mei, Jiang Mei, you are going to leave. I thought you would always be in Rongcheng."

    "You are gone. Be sure to remember to send me a letter afterwards!!"

    "When you get to the mountain city, you must first send me a letter, and the new story I finish will be sent to you."

    "Miss Jiang, don't forget me."

    Jiang Shuangling patted her hand, feeling a little agitated, "Don't worry, I will definitely not forget you. We still have to cooperate, but in the future, we will really rely on letters to communicate. Then I will draw the draft first. Send it to you..."

    Xue Li's tears were even more fierce, "

    Ms Jiang, I will definitely go to the mountain city to see you in the future." Jiang Shuangling: "I will come back to see you too, Xue Li...how did you start again? Did you call me sister Jiang?"

    "Mei Jiang Mei Jiang Mei Jiang Mei Jiang Mei, you are going to leave, why don't you let me call me more? When you arrive in the mountain city, you will definitely know more friends, so don't abandon it. Your sister     Lizi ."

    "Don't worry, sister

Lizi , I'll write to you as soon as I get to the place." Jiang Shuangling went to visit He Wenjin, who helped her a lot. He Wenjin asked her to sit at home after hearing that she was going to Shancheng. After spending a long time eating tea and chatting, she finally gave her a portrait of her own.

    He Wenjin painted it himself. The paintings were scenes from the original art training class. The characters in the paintings are Jiang Shuangling.

    "Take it as a souvenir."

    Jiang Shuangling was surprised to see this painting, and thanked again and again, "I will definitely treasure it, thank you very much, Mr. He."

    Jiang Shuangling gave He Wenjin a recent landscape painting that she drew with two poems written by Zhao Yinghua.

    He Wenjin opened it and saw, "Your painting has improved again...This brush writing is really..."

    "That was written by my mother-in-law."

    "Your mother-in-law's calligraphy skills are very high, and this calligraphy is worth collecting. Your paintings really have a bit of charm, like the work of a master."

    "That's ridiculous, this is not a master's work, you are Mr. He."

    Jiang Shuangling also went to visit Mr. He, who likes to be lively. She also likes children. Jiang Shuangling not only brought the three little boys, Jiang Che, Qi Yue, and Qi Hui, but also Qi Heng, who had a rare holiday.