34.... Ready

[Your pov]

“I’m sorry I lied,” you said quietly. 

You waited for him to say something about being honest or that this would be a reason to go into a rehab program, or something else along those lines but he didn't. Instead he took your free hand in his, took a deep breath, and said,

    “I know…”

[back at the hospital]

    The entire car ride back, was silent. You couldn't even look at him. Why did you feel so guilty? You clutched onto your bag the entire time, as if someone was going to tear it away from you. 

    The walk down the hallway and into your  hospital room was more than awkward. The entire time you could feel Kirishima’s eyes burning into you, as you walked. Right as the two of you are in front of the door he stops and walks over to the bench in the hallway and sits down.

    “Uh… hey, what are you doing?” you ask sheepishly.

“I think I’m just going to stay out here for a second,” he says.

    “Why?” you asked.

He ran a hand over his face and sighed. He looked at you and and you noticed how his eyes had a tired expression and how the corners of his lips were just barely turned down into a frown.

    “Cuz honestly Y/n…” he huffed, “I don't know what to do right now. I want to help you more than anything else right now and you just won't cooperate. And I just don't know what else to do cuz now I’m really just in my head and I can't figure out what you want or what you need. I don't know if I should keep trying or if I should just leave you be,” he said quirky with his hand all over the place, “I really just…” he paused and took a deep breath, “I really just want to help you get better, but I don't know if you actually even want to. So I’m just a little worked up I guess…. I just need a sec to myself to think some things over, yeah?” he finished, looking down at his feet.

    “Oh...um,” you squeezed your bag closer to your body and looked at the handle of the door, “Okay…” you said, opening the door and closing it behind you.

    You don't know how to deal with this. Your life is an emotional rollercoaster right now and you don't even have a seatbelt on. And know you're just dragging people along with you. And because of that, Kirishima has been put under major stress and guilt and is now in a bad headspace. That's all your fault too, isn't it? Yeah. It definitely is. Poor Kirishima. You should have been more cautious. 

Oh god, what would Jin do in a situation like this? Uhg, where is Jin even?! This is all your fault… no one would have ever been a part of this mess if it wasn't for you.

    You walked over to the bed and sat down on it. You put your bag down beside you and sighed. Your headache hasn't gotten any worse, but it also hasn't gotten any better. And you felt like you were about to puke all over the place.You looked down at the bag and started to rummage through it. It still had some of your school stuff in it. So maybe your sketchbook was still in it. Oh god you hoped so at least. You needed to vent your emotions onto some paper, before you went absolutely insane.  

    Your hand was in and out of your bag until you got so irritated that you just dumped it all out onto the bed. And to your best interest, there it was. Your sketchbook was right on top of the pile, meaning it was on the very bottom of the bag. But that's not all. A small bottle of your perfume was cracked and the contents of it were all over it. Ruining it. 

    You just sat there, staring at it. What the hell. Why did this make you so upset, in such a quiet way. You didn't even have the patients for this. You just grabbed it and set it aside and started looking for your pencils. But you found something much better.