39. dare to betraye!

Start from the beginning

"You dare to talk bad about me Infront of me? Do you think I, Jeon Jungkook, am dead?"

It sounded like a voice from the deepest part of hell that turned maid's face pale "S-second Young Master.."

her body went soft from fear and knelt down towards him, she almost fainted cause of anxiety.

"You Guys Go Out And Look For Y/n, If You Guys Don't Finish The Mission, Pack Your Things And Get Out Of Jeon Family Tomorrow."

_____

You actually didn't leave house but ran in the direction of garden, in the dark garden you sat on behind the tree shedding tears while cursing him in heart.

Just a few months, you still had to endure for few months, how you're going to survive in this months? you suddenly felt despair for your future, you leaned against tree and closed eyes to let tears flow freely, you would cry this time for the last time and would be okay everything in the future, you encouraged yourself.

You're a mother, you could not be angry because of these words, you have to think of your child, you can't be weak.

Suddenly, a pair of warm and big hands touched your cheeks wiping away your tears making you trembled in fear. Who is it.? you immediately looked up and saw, Jeonghan? why was he here? you looked at the man with a teary eyes, his eyes are full of worry and sorry! was he feeling sorry for you? you never knew that someone would ever feel sorry for you? after all, even your parents didn't love you, who else would like and feel sorry for you?

"Fool."

He reached out to wiped the tears in your eyes again "You hide and cry like this, others do not know how sad you are!" You didn't move as tears rushed up crazily your heart hurt, he smiled "The pain must be shouted out, if you don't shout others will never know."

Come out say it, so what if others know? you didn't say anything and pushed his hand away in disgust with hoarse voice "you go, I want to be alone for a while."

even he was pushed away, he didn't get angry but sat beside you, you're leaned against tree "If I leave, you will be alone and cry even harder, it's not wrong to cry but don't cry alone, if someone accompany you, you will slowly forget the reason of your sadness."

"I'm different from you, I'll be fine by myself, elder brother please."

"You are always so stubborn, you are the one who is hurt, Jeon Jungkook is not a cold person, have you ever thought of showing weakness in front of him? maybe he will pity you and never let you cry here alone?"

He sighed "I don't need him to feel sorry for me, besides you don't know about the matter between Jungkook and me." you looked at the sky, he suddenly reached out to hold your wrist making you shocked and pulled back that made him shrank and support himself then hiss "Elder brother I'm sorry.... are you hurt!"

"I know that you have been wronged by marrying into the Jeon family, in the future if you are unhappy, you can come to me."

"Elder brother.?" you looked at his expression that had been gentle, you're at a loss but withdrew your gaze and stared at the ground in a daze.

Minho and Jungkook, who were not far away saw what was happening, Minho felt surrounding cold as he wanted to speak for you but scene in front him made him not know how to explain, he could only remain silent, the two figures was sprinkling on the dark, the warm moonlight seemed to have given the two people layar of light from afar, it looks like they were a perfect match.

Jungkook had seen all of their movements, how Jeonghan's fingers touched your face that he almost rushed up to hit you but Minho pressed jungkook's shoulder and kept emphasizing.