Chapter 15: What do you think love is? Eyes!

Start from the beginning

"You skipped the part I am curious about.. What do you think love is?" Hosoek asked not buying anything Yoongi said at all.

"Eyes!" Yoongi replied in a daze.

"Eyes?" Hosoek's confused voice interrupted

"No, There is no love in this world.. All they love is money!" Yoongi immediately replied after coming out of his thoughts.

Hosoek was totally confused by Yoongi's words. How were eyes connected to love? The more he thought about the meaning of his words, the more he felt like he was falling inside a whirlpool. He decided to stop thinking before his brain was totally fried and gulped down the remaining drink in his hands.

The deafening music got the best of him and he left to the dance floor leaving Yoongi alone by himself.

When Hosoek asked Yoongi, What did he think love is? Why those exquisite pair of eyes came to his mind? The pair of doe-like clear eyes which revealed mischief and pure innocence.

'I think I should stop drinking!' Yoongi thought and totally ignored this weird feeling but his eyes sub-consciously drifted to Jihyo.

She was dancing in the sea of people but she still stood out to him. Although her face couldn't be seen her silhouette was extremely beautiful. He checked her out shamelessly as his eyes lingered on her.

Yoongi shook his head and suddenly stood up.

'NO, I can't be distracted. I am going to propose to Chaeyoung tomorrow, no matter what!' With that thought he strode out of the club to stop his mind from distraction.

But as he neared the parking lot he saw someone familiar..

Yoongi messaged Hosoek that he was leaving and to send Jihyo home safely.

After few minutes of dancing Jihyo was tired as she sat down on the couch Yoongi was sitting before. Soon after Momo and Hosoek followed.

When Hosoek didn't find Yoongi on the couch he frowned but soon after, came Momo's complaining voice. Probably because she isn't allowed to drink in the company that she suddenly felt extremely drunk even though she didn't drink much. Hosoek held Momo's hand and pulled her towards the washroom as she looked like she was about to throw up.

Jihyo just sighed waiting alone on the couch, she was also a bit muddleheaded that she didn't even realize Yoongi was missing but it was because she was dancing for a long time and not because she was drunk.

She ordered for a glass of cold water. As she closed her eyes and drank up, the hotness of her body was numbed by the cold water. Her head finally stopped spinning and her body relaxed. As she opened her eyes, her sight was finally clear and she felt totally energized.

But soon after she opened her eyes, she closed them to open again. Her eyes widened and her expressions were not good at all.

She stood up and strode towards the guy who was sitting on a couch in front of her. After she was facing them her doubts were confirmed. It was actually that bitch secretary and her own brother.

Jimin was casually siting on the couch while RanRan was sprawled all over Jimin. RanRan already noticed Jihyo sitting on the couch behind them when she entered the club with Jimin but she wanted to show Jihyo that even though a week ago Jihyo won to take Jimin for a lunch but now Jimin was not with her. She badly wanted to satisfy her need to revenge that she didn't even consider what will happen after Jihyo saw them.