"Oh, mi think yuh did a guh", I replied calmly.

Guess that meeting will happen another time then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room watching TV and relaxing in bed when my grandmother came in.

"Yuh naah badda guh pon the road?", she asked. I was confused.

"Think yuh seh yuh neva did a guh" I replied. Come like har head a tek wata.

"Then if mi naah guh yuh one nuh muss can walk gwan, the road aguh busy, a Friday night, and yuh nuh fat yuh muss can run, a only if dem ketch yuh a problem, caz yuh woulda light fi run wid" she responded laughing at her own joke as I joined in. I wasn't the heaviest person, not slim but not heavy either.

"OK mi aguh change then" I said trying not to sound too excited.

"Nuh badda stay pon the road too long, mi a guh lay down but lock the grill and carry the key". She said while exiting the room.

The minute the door was closed again, I jumped up with a big smile, I'm going on the road at night by myself and I'll maybe see my crush, maybe I could get my first kiss tonight, drink my first drink............... dance. That's when it hit  me, I'm way too excited. I calmed down. The best part was that I had already picked out my outfit. My white addidas pull over, black ripped leggings and white addidas sneakers.

I quickly did a sleek bun, I had relaxed hair but it wasn't poor quality, it was shoulder length with good volume. After laying my edges I got dressed and added a little bit of the nice perfume my aunt sent me.

I locked the grill and stuffed the key in my front pocket and walked out the gate with a little bounce in my walk.

Ranique's ~P.O.V~

I've been on the road all day handling business and I just want to lay in bed and thats exactly what I'm doing now. But despite my body's heated need for rest, I couldn't bring myself to close my eyes. All I could think about was changing my clothes and going to the bar.

I don't like people, I have anything I would order downstairs in my personal bar and I hate having to deal with people staring me down..... more specifically a girl I can't bring myself to know who keeps tagging me in posts and sending me videos of her dancing saying to subscribe to her YouTube channel.

I got tired of fighting the stupid feeling, maybe it's all the stress that's making me feel like this. I got up and put on my black Hollister pullover with the logo in army green, my black denim and my army green Clark's.

I locked up and headed out, I choose the white X because I'm going to a local place and I don't want to stand out too much.

I went in and connected to Bluetooth, I'm accustomed to driving with music. I drove for about 30 minutes at moderate speed and searched for a good parking space close to the bar to stop.

I stayed in the car a bit after parking, I went in the pocket and checked out 60k. I'm not taking a whole bunch of money with me in there, the reason I even took up that much is because I know they are gonna watch me what I order and I probably see someone and just give them something to hold on to.

I contemplated whether I should just leave seeing as they haven't seen me and I'm tired beyond words or I should keep up with this stupid need to be here tonight.

The feeling got the best of me and I stepped out and went towards the bar. It seems as if on point, my night was already fucked.

There she was waiting on me and that idiot that called me was grinning like a cheshire cat.