𝟏𝟓. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Adorable!" my mom adds, and we laugh again. "I was actually going to ask you guys something" I tell, looking at my parents. "So, Miles told Chris about the fact that he wants to be an actor. He asked him for advice about schools and auditions, but Chris had a different idea" I add.

"What kind of idea?" my dad asks, frowning a little. "Well, he suggested to call the director of the movie 'Knives Out' we're doing together, asking him if Miles is suitable for the only missing role" I reply.

They all gasp, and start cheering. "Yes! That's would be amazing, he'd love that! Aw, Chris so such a sweetie! So thoughtful!" my mom cheers, making me laugh. "He is! But there's one more thing" I add.

They nod their heads, both still smiling. "It's um... It's in Boston. It'll take about 2 to 3 months to finish, Miles can stay at our- um, Chris' place" I tell.

My mom smiles at the little mistake I made, even though Chris is calling it 'our place' all the time. "That's fine, at least he has a loving place to stay!" my mom replies, and my dad totally agrees. We talk about my relationship with Chris for a while longer, until I walk up to Chris again.

"And?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck once again. "Rian would love it, he's definitely suitable. What did your parents think?" Chris asks in reply, wrapping his arms around my waist.

 What did your parents think?" Chris asks in reply, wrapping his arms around my waist

"They're very enthusiastic, especially about you, you know?" I reply. "About me? Really?" Chris asks, looking happy. "Yes! They said that we look like we're in love, that we look happy. Also, they think you're thoughtful, caring, adorable, a gentleman, great with Miles and God knows what else they said. They love you, honey" I tell, and I give him a kiss.

"That's a relief, I was so nervous I could cry" he chuckles in reply. "I know" I giggle, and we both laugh. "So, wanna tell him the news?" Chris asks. I nod my head, and we get back inside.

"What's going on guys, I'm so confused" Miles says as we sit down on the couch again. "Well, Chris called the director of that movie I told you about, 'Knives Out'. They were still looking for a kid to play the role of Jacob so..." I reply, looking at Chris.

"I told him that I knew someone quite suitable. So, what do you think?" Chris asks. "Me? Really?! Oh my God!" Miles cheers as he jumps up from the chair. "Are you serious?!" he asks again, almost screaming. "The job is yours if you want it, buddy" Chris replies with a smile.

"God, yes! Yes! Thank you so much!" he happily screams, hugging Chris and me at the same time while we're still sitting down. We all laugh, and talk about the movie for a while longer.

"Alright, so you two are going to be there with me all the time? And I'm staying with you guys as well?" Miles asks. "Yes sweetie, it'll be fun!" I reply, and he keeps on smiling.

After a few minutes, the rest of the family comes inside as well. Chris talks to my dad and Miles about acting and his role in the MCU, while me and my sister sit at the table with a cup of tea.

"So, I just need to ask you since we're really close... How is he?" she asks. "What do you mean?" I ask in reply, but she raises her eyebrows. "How is he in bed?" she asks again, making me softly laugh.

"Let's just say that I don't know I could possibly have that many orgasms in a row" I silently reply, and she bursts out laughing. "Oh my God Am, you're so lucky!" she silently adds, and we both laugh.

After a few more hours, it's time for Chris and me to leave. We rented a room in a hotel a couple of blocks away, so we can catch our flight in the morning.

Chris thanks everyone for their hospitality before we go, and my family tells us how much they loved it. Chris and I get to the hotel room, and take a bath together.

"Did you have a good time?" I ask as I lay down against him. "Yeah, I love your family. Did you? I mean, do you think I passed?" he asks in reply. "You most certainly did, Mr. Evans" I giggle, and he playfully kisses my jaw and shoulder. God, I love him.

 God, I love him

(Like this)