He picked up an arrow and he took his stance. There was a moment of silence, then he let go of the arrow. It whistled in the air as it neared the target. There was a loud thunk when it hit the backboard.

  Right. In. The. Middle.

  He smirked and stood up facing me. "Look and learn, Cooper," he smirked, holding out the bow to me.

  I snatched it out of his hand and grabbed an arrow for myself. I loaded the bow and took my stance, matching his to every point, and I let go.

  "Damn it!" I swore.

  Connor gripped my shoulder, and I seized under his touch. "Your too tense," he commented coming to stand behind me.

  Well if I was tense before, then I wonder what he called this now. I didn't want him touching me and it wanted to make me squirm.

  "Stop it," I demanded softly, my voice coming out a little husky.

  He ignored my request and placed a hand on my other shoulder and started to rub on my shoulders. "Just relax," he whispered, his breath and voice fanning across my ear.

  I gritted my teeth, wanting him to just stop, but the more I stayed quiet, the more his hands worked my shoulders. To be honest, even though I hate to admit it, Connor's mini massage felt quite good. I could feel my muscles relax from its stiff state and start to uncoil right under his fingertips. As much as I was loving it, I was hating it at the same time.

  "Relaxed?" he asked a few minutes later.

  I only nodded my head, not trusting my voice. I refused to let him know what he was doing to me.

  "Okay," he said, " Reload the bow and take your stance." I did as he said. "Okay, now," he said softly, placing a hand on my stomach and pressed against it. I sucked it in a little, and took a step back, backing into his chest; which I could feel his rock hard muscles through his shirt. "Calm down, Rayne," he told me. "I wont do anything."

  He pressed his hand harder against my stomach and placed his other hand at my shoulder, "Now when I say let go, let go. Okay?" I nodded. "Now take a deep breath."

  I breathed in deeply and as I was letting out my breath, I heard him whisper, "Let go." I released the arrow and blinked as it soared across the room and hit the backboard.

  Bullseye.

  I blinked and gasped as I saw what I hit. I couldn't believe it! I actually made the bullseye and we had ten minutes left to spare!

  And it was all because of Connor.

  And I knew what I had to do.

  I cocked my head to the side to look up at Connors face. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw his eyes. They were a light grey and I noticed that there were small dark flecks that sparkled in his irises. I heard his breath get heavier as he kept staring at me. I saw a mix of emotions flash across his face as he looked down at me. I could feel my heart pound louder and louder in my ears as I stood there, with Connor's hand on my stomach and the other gripping my shoulder. I could feel the heat his chest was giving off against my back and I could smell his scent as it overrided my senses and surrounded me. It was a musky mix of cinnimon and vanilla, smelling very very delicious.

  I saw his face start leaning slowly towards mine, his eyes flickering to my lips for a split second, then flickering back to mine. He must've saw my hesitaiton because he started to move in faster. I blinked back into reality as his moist pink lips were inches away from mine. His minty breath fanning across my face. I blinked and stepped out of his grip. I gulped as I looked at the mix of hurt and surprise expression crossed his face.