Where it all started...

Few days after Luffy and Hancock became good friends,

"But Luuuuffffyyyy!!! My sweetheart does you need to leave?" said the lovesick warlord,

"If you stay here with me, we can start a family and...." Before she could complete it, she broke into tears and hugged him.

"Hancock, don't worry, I'll be fine. I need to find my comrades, we promised to meet in three days and it's already been a week, they must be waiting for me, and it's not like I'm going to die or something, hahaha"

"LUFFY!!" said empress yelled at the little boy making him wince a little and hugged him tighter making him gasp for breath.

"Don't EVER say things like death so easily, my love"

"h-h-h-ha-nc-o-o-c-k-k- I c-can't- br-e-a-t-h-e-e"

"Oh nooooo, my love, my love nooo!!!!!! I'm such a terrible wife. SOMEONE BRING THE DOCTOR MY LOVE IS DYING "

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ok guys I'm leaving thanks for everything"

"I kept everything for you my love, 150 lunch boxes, 30 pairs of extra clothes for all seasons, 100 meat pieces, some herbs, and some medics so that if you get sick. OH NO! SICK!! That's right call the expert doctor, if Luffy gets sick the doctor will take care and – "

"You do know that he'll be sailing for only 3-4 days "commented Elder Nyon

"SHUT UP!!"

"can't do anything"

"No Hancock, I'm fine with the supplies no need for the doctor"

"Ok, darling!"

"Ok then bye"

"Bye sweetheart take care and take rest I have kept some pillows and some blankets and some plushies for you!!!"

"BYE HANCOCK, SONIA, GOLD, MARGARETTU, OLD HAG!!!!!!"

"BYE LUFFFFYYYYY!!!"

Luffy was very happy to finally meet his crew after everything happened, he just can't wait to continue the adventure. Just then he heard a weird laugh "zeheheheheh"

____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS !!!! This is my first one-piece fanfiction.  comment and let me know how you feel.