Chapter 2

Finally I finished the painting and I let  Courtney see "wow Dakota you're amazing" "thanks Court", I turned the painting in the next day and headed to my class of the day which was acting and to my surprise Garrett was in my class and I was astonished on how he was so good at it.

" Hi" said a voice and I looked up to see Garrett standing in front of me. He asked why I was taking this class. " because I want to try something new " I said he said okay and the teacher said to settle down and listen so the room got quiet and then she spoke... "Today we are doing and assignment and since I can't trust most of you to pick a partner I will pick for you Emily is with Josh, chari and Danny, Hope and Zachary and Dakota and Garrett. You are to make up a play and I asppect it in 2 weeks so don't dilly dally around and get to it."

Garrett walked out of the class and I followed him and I asked him where he wanted to meet up and he asked for directions to my house I told him he could just follow me after school we agreed it was a good time to practice......

--------------------------------

Sorry it's sort it my first time writing a story so here's the second part

Comment

Vote please