Si Fanfan reminded: "Although my family stocks a lot of food and supplies, , But there is basically no professional equipment for scientific research."

Luo Xiaodong was not disappointed, but excitedly said: "Scientific research, actually pays more attention to experiments and observations. It is true that some research cannot be done without high-tech equipment, but simple analysis is better than Select and summarize the preliminary observations, these can be done now. For example, I took samples of excrement and secretions in different states, numbered them by category, caught some bugs to see the effect, and recorded the specific reaction performance. This is the original Research data basis. Waiting for me to enter the base, have the equipment at hand, and then carefully analyze the various internal components of the sample under the microscope, and complement each other to confirm that continuous improvement will form more effective results. In short, I can't wait and waste time Life is endless and research is more than

enough ." Sure enough, he is a scientific researcher, no wonder he became a researcher at a young age. Just escaping from the dead, you can forget food and sleep and go to work. This consciousness and willpower are quite high. Si Fanfan secretly complimented, thinking that her lazy temperament would not be a scientist. If it was the same experience as Luo Xiaodong, she would not know if she could reach the base safely. At this moment, she must have eaten and sleep well, and had no time for fun. Work in the mood.

Wang Haohan took the initiative to say: "I'll help you catch bugs in a while. Fanfan, I remember that we have some large glass jars with airtight bottle caps. Can you hold bugs?"

Si Fanfan said, "You used to fight cockroaches. Retired to the second line, are you sure you want to catch the insects yourself? And

let's not say whether the mutated insects have attack power, just look at their size." Wang Haohan couldn't help shivering, but stubbornly said: "But yes I can't let you girls go out anymore. After all, girls are naturally more afraid of insects."

Si Fanfan smiled and said, "Use your wisdom, you don't have to use manpower to catch insects. Wait until I finish eating. Fan, you help me rebuild a small device that can be made into an automatic insect trap. You protect it, put the small device outside our village, and collect it in a few hours."

"My wife is amazing!" Wang Haohan praised it fiercely in front of everyone.

The expert Luo Xiaodongluo, who has been obsessed with scientific research, was fed a large bowl of dog food. He felt that the porridge was sour and sour. He retired and said, "Well, I am full, thank you for the hospitality. By the way, I can use your home. Do you search for some information on your computer?"

Nie Yushuang reminded: "Expert Luo, be careful not to log in to any website with your own identity or identity-related accounts when surfing the Internet, including sending emails and using communication numbers. Those may be directly received by the network security department. Lock and follow the vines to find our hiding place."

Luo Xiaodong promised: "I understand. I was a double-degree Ph.D. In addition to majoring in biochemistry, I also have a little knowledge of network information technology. Disguising someone's ID and going over the wall to look at posts on overseas websites is very simple for me. Occasionally using technical means, borrowing someone's sleeping account, and sending a message to do something, you can do it."

Nie Yushuang couldn't help but feel moved. May I give some technical guidance?"

"Oh, ah, wait for me to see if the network and equipment configuration work here. Generally, I am studying all secure private line networks, and it is easier to avoid ordinary monitoring. Civilian equipment is hard to say. And your home still uses the American W system, right?"