Chapters 2351 - 2355

Start from the beginning

The Heavenly Master could clearly feel the energy within the Fire and Ice Lake was completely gone.

However, their concern was not the Fire and Ice Lake's energy as their gazes were fixed on Huang Xiaolong above the lake. The four subconsciously frowned.

"He failed?!" Tyrant Chu was clearly disappointed, "Just a little bit more!"

Although Huang Xiaolong's soul was in the process of transforming to a holy soul, it was still a bit short from a complete successful transformation in the end.

It was mainly because the energy inside the Fire and Ice Lake was insufficient to support Huang Xiaolong's soul transformation.

"Pity! Pity ah!" Lord Long sighed repeatedly.

The four of them could tell that if Huang Xiaolong had a chance to continue cultivating inside the Fire and Ice Lake for additional three to four months, Huang Xiaolong's soul could have transformed successfully to a holy soul.

"Masters!" After emerging from the Fire and Ice Lake's restrictive barrier, Huang Xiaolong greeted and flew over when he spotted the four Primal Ancestors.

The four Primal Ancestors nodded their heads in response.

"It's a pity." The Heavenly Master sighed, "Although we wanted to help you, we could not interfere."

Even though the four of them were strong, none of them could help him in the matter of his soul transformation. Success or failure relied on Huang Xiaolong's own effort.

"It's alright." Huang Xiaolong responded. Even so, he was also a little disappointed inwardly.

He had originally thought that his soul could successfully transform into a holy soul by borrowing the Fire and Ice Lake's energy, but he did not succeed.

Currently, his soul transformation has reached fifty percent, and he possessed a portion of his holy soul's power. But as long as his soul transformation was not complete, he remained shackled by the laws of death and reincarnation.

Noticing there was something wrong with Huang Xiaolong's expression, Lord Long encouraged him, "Xiaolong, there is no need to lose heart. We believe it won't take long for your soul to transform successfully."

Huang Xiaolong suddenly thought of something, and he asked, "Master Long, I heard that you were the one who found this Fire and Ice Lake at the deeper region of Profound River, right?"

Lord Long was caught off guard by the abrupt change in topic.

"Xiaolong, you want to go to the Profound River?!" The Heavenly Master immediately caught on to the meaning behind Huang Xiaolong's question. "No, there are dangers at every corner of the Profound River, and you're not allowed to go!"

"That's right, Xiaolong! You have outstanding talent, and there is no need to risk your safety at the Profound River. With your talent, you can definitely break through to Primal Ancestor, but before you step into True Saint Realm, you must exercise caution!" Elder Crow advised.

Lord Long and Tyrant Chu also shook their heads at Huang Xiaolong, rejecting Huang Xiaolong's plan to go to the Profound River.

Huang Xiaolong let out a bitter smile, "Masters, don't tell me I have to lock myself within the Heavenly Master Holy Ground before entering True Saint Realm? Moreover, I will also face dangers when I enter the Cangqiong Holy Manor, and it would be the same when I have to fight for the Saint Fate."

"Moreover, Masters,you probably didn't grow up under the protective wings of elders when you were young, right?"

"Not to mention, don't I have the Darkness Holy Ring?"