𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 7

Start from the beginning

The boy had his eyes locked on you but it soon fell to the luxurious gift bag you were holding. He wasn't stupid. He knew it wasn't for him and considering the expensive Snezhnayan wrapping, it could only be a present from another man.

"Let me see." The raven-head commanded, motioning for you to give it to him.

Before you could even react, he roughly grabbed it out of your hand and helped himself to a nice investigation.

The first thing he pulled out was a white envelope sealed with rich golden wax. He didn't hesitate to rip it open, discarding the cover and focusing merely on the letter.

In an instant, he unfolded the paper and quietly read the note. He was concentrating hard on the message, eyes moving from left to right until he reached the very end.

Whatever was written in that letter clearly wasn't meant for him to see, rage pouring through his veins as his eyes began to darken. You didn't get a chance to read it yourself as Scaramouche shredded the paper right in front of you and threw the remains on the carpet floor.

The raven-head's jaw clenched in aggravation but he managed to grab the final item out of the bag. A black medium sized box. He slowly removed the lid, revealing everything a woman could possibly dream of.

A black satin dress with thigh-high slits on each side was neatly folded in the center. Next to it was a pair of black stilettos, attached with gold strings to wrap around the legs. The heels perfectly matched the golden earrings, necklace, and draping chain headpiece which was displayed on the opposite end.

From this intentional act, Scaramouche's hatred for the ginger began to rise off the charts. He did his best to contain his infuriation but this is Scaramouche we're talking about.

He shoved the box out of his lap and onto the other side of the bed. "Like hell you're going to wear that." He mumbled as he crossed his arms, tapping his index finger on his tricep.

You didn't say anything or more so, you didn't feel the need to say anything. Even though you recently just met your master, you already knew not to engage in his temper tantrums. All he needed was two more minutes and then he'd be fine.

Or at least you thought.

That was until he double-checked the box, catching a glimpse of something hidden underneath the dress. When he pushed the fabric aside, his blood began to boil once again.

It was a matching lingerie set and even worse, it was the colour of Childe's maroon scarf.

Scaramouche was being tested.

He let out a dry laugh but there was no amusement behind it. It was better described as psychotic, given the fact that his eyes shared a different story.

"He really wants to play games with me, huh?" Scaramouche chuckled to himself with a menacing smirk. "When I see him, I'll be sure to chop his head clean."

Times like these made you feel uncomfortable, despite the fact that you were mostly robotic. It's like he forgets you're there when he's trapped in his maniac mentality. Like he's living in his own world.

Finally looking at you, his smirk dropped in an instant. "All of this better be in the trash by the time I'm done my shower." He threatened, sliding off the bed and heading towards the bathroom.

The door locked with a click, allowing you to deeply exhale while putting your eyes at rest. How was it possible that a human could cause so much stress to an AI?

Whether you liked it or not, Scaramouche was your master so whatever he says goes. You picked the box up and held it above the garbage bin, reluctant to drop it.

You shouldn't be thinking hard about it. What you should do is follow his orders. That's your whole purpose on this earth anyways. To serve and protect Scaramouche till the very end.

Though for some odd reason, it was like your body told you to do it but your heart said no. A small part of you really liked the gift and it'd be a waste to throw it away. Was it even possible for an Android to act or feel like that?

An inner debate took place in your head, soon resulting in you pulling the black box away from the garbage bin and onto the bed. You swiftly took each item out and stripped naked.

About ten minutes later, the door unlocked and out came Scaramouche. He was fully dressed but his hair was still soaking wet, thus securing a dry towel on his head to let the cotton absorb the water for him.

His eyes immediately darted to you and to what you were wearing. There goes the last speck of patience he had left. It was as if you and Childe were purposely playing mind games with him.

"I thought I made myself clear." He aggressively said, walking closer to your seated self. "Take it off now."

You stared at your own reflection in the mirror and fixed your headpiece. "You have control over my actions, not what I wear."

He was greatly astonished by your rebellion, a cold laugh coming from him as he placed his hands on each of your shoulders. "Disobedient now, aren't we?" He lowered himself closer to your ear, his soft lips practically millimetres away from touching you.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but I don't like my girls like that." He whispered and you almost shivered at his warm breath fanning over your skin.

Scaramouche shifted his sight to the mirror, a satisfied smirk plastering his face once he took in your silence. "Those who disobey me get punished. Remember that."

With a hefty snicker, he turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.

I still can't get over the archon quest and minor spoiler alert if you didn't play it already, some of you might catch the small slip up/mistake in his chapter but trust me it's part of the storyline