35.....you broke our promise

[your pov]

"Kiri? Are you crying!? Are you ok?!" you asked.

"Yeah!" he sniffled, pulling away, "Yeah I'm ok! I'm more than ok!" he smiled with a stray tear on his cheek. You smiled at him and put your hand up to his cheek and wiped it away with your thumb. You went up on your tiptoes, and put a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Ok," you said softly.

"This is so great Y/n! I'll call Aizawa!" he said, scrambling for his phone. You did nothing but smile.

"Yeah..."

[Jin's pov]

Welp... this could be either the best decision of my life or the worst decision of my life.

So here I am. Sitting in the office of some kind of little rat that calls himself a principle. And beside me sits that stupid underground hero, Eraser Head.

I let out a sigh and looked down at my restraints. Despite making the decision to become a student, I still need to wear these quirk canceling cuffs. They got rid of the muzzle, thankfully.

"So, I've been told that you'd like to take Eraser Head up on his offer," the rat said with a ridiculous smile.

"Yeah. I'm only doing it to avoid time in jail and stay with Y/n. if Y/n was never involved with any of this I would have never been so willing to take him up on this," I spit out.

"Well thank you for reconsidering and making the smart decision," the hero said.

"Uh huh," I hissed. He looked at me and glared.

"I think you'll be able to put a good use to that quirk of yours," he countered.

"Yeah. Definitely won't scare anyone here with my villianis quirk," I roll my eyes, "Do you have any idea how many people would think I'm a villain if I were to ever become a hero? Do you know how many people are afraid of me!?" I glare.

"Uh why yes I have quite an idea of how many people will probably dislike your quirk in the beginning of your transfer. But I assure you that our students; especially the ones in the class that you will be joining, will have no problem adjusting to the new student with a 'demonic' quirk," the principal chuckled.

"Mhm...." I look down at my restraints and then back up at the principal, "So if I'm your student now, then why am I still wearing these?" I ask.

"Well Masuda," he starts to explain, "You are still under close surveillance by the authorities and will be for the next few months. Meaning you will need to either have those on, or an ankle bracelet, which is what we are going to have you do, since the cuffs could get in the way of potential training."
I give him a look, and I see Eraser Head set a monitoring bracelet on the desk in front of me. It was big and bulky and had a little box and light on it.

"Wow. Now I'm being monitored, just when I thought I was out of trouble. What a surprise," I say sarcastically.

"Don't act like the victim. You put yourself in the hole you're in and now you have to do what's necessary to get yourself out. And lucky for you some heroes were considerate enough to throw you a rope," he said. I don't know why but I'm really starting to like this stupid hero even less.

I stayed quiet for a minute, just for my own sake of sanity. Everything this guy is doing is giving me the ick. Even his presence is infuriating me.

"Anyways! I'm so glad that you decided to join our program! So I welcome you to our school," the rat said.

"Yeah ok, whatever. But one: I don't go by Masuda. It's just Jin," I state, "And two: I literally have no higher education than the beginning of middle school. So how am I supposed to keep up with all the rest of the class, if I can't even do simple math, and three: I'm only here to be with Y/n. And speaking of..." I trail off, "Can I go see here...Please?"

They look at each other then back at me. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest so hard right now. I feel like I'm going to puke.

"Yes."

I look up at him, and he stares back at me with his stupid bloodshot eyes and I can't help that my face starts to show joy. He lets out a sigh.

"Now?" I ask frantically, "Please? I have to go see her! I-I just have to!"

He nods and I can feel that sick feeling go away.

He leads me out of the building and into a car. I had to put that ankle bracelet on in order to leave, but I was more than ok with that. The whole car ride was quiet and I could just feel myself smiling. I feel so warm again. I hope she's okay. I hope she's not too upset.

We pull up to the hospital and I practically jump out of the car and run inside, but was stopped by the hero's stupid zombie scarf...thing.

"What the heck?" I snapped, "You literally just said not even 15 minutes ago, that I could go see her!"

"Yes, I did," he says, "but you are still under my supervision."

He lets me go and walks ahead of me. I follow.

After he talks to the lady at the front desk he leads me down a hallway.

I look around at the doors looking for the last name. But of course I don't see it.

"What the hell. Where is she?" I ask.

"She's at the end of the hallway around the next corner," he says, "Go ahead. But don't try anything stupid. Remember that that ankle bracelet of yours lets us know what you're doing and where you are."

"Okay!" I yell, and run off.

When I turn the corner, I can see the door. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my entire life.

I ran so fast, up until I got to the door. I was right here. She's literally on the other side of the door.

So why am I so scared right now? Why do I feel so hesitant? Damnit! What the hell am I even doing.

I grab the handle and let my hand sit there for a minute. After a second I hear her voice. She's giggling and talking to someone. A guy?

I hear them talking, just muffled words but enough to make out that they were getting along.

I feel my expression change and I take a deep breath and turn the handle.

When I open it I see Y/n in her bed drawing in her sketchbook. But beside her is the guy that literally ruined everything. Kirishima.

I close the door loudly and see that I got their attention.

I stand there with an overwhelming amount of emotions. But the only thing I show her is my happiness to see her.

"J-Jin?" she says, dropping her pencil and getting off of the bed.

"Hey Y/-" before I can even finish she's right in front of me.

"Jin you freaking idiot!!!" she yells and cries, pounding her fists into my chest.

"Hey...Hey!" I say grabbing her hands.

"Stop it! Don't touch me!" she yells.

"Y/n stop." I say firmly. And she does. But that doesn't mean that she stopped crying.

She kept her head down and didn't look at me. She wouldn't look at me.

"Hey...Y/n look at me! Please just look at me," I beg, letting her hands go and looking down at her, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"No....I can't," she cried, "I can't!" she shakes her head and backs out of my grip.

"You were going to leave me behind!" she yelled.

"No! That's not true! I know you know that's not true!" I yell back.

"No. You were! You did! You left me here!" she cried.

"You left me all alone! You used my quirk on me to make me stay! You left me behind!"

I felt the lump in my throat grow and my eyes were watering.

"Y/n, you know I didn't mea-" I start.

"YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE JIN!!!" she cried.

Word count: 1410