After a while, two rows of small black spots appeared on Cheng Qingyao's forehead.

    Tomorrow Cheng Qingyao will be a bald bride.

    Cheng Ruyi smiled, and after carefully admiring his masterpiece, he left quietly.

    Leave a piece of hair.

    When I returned to Prince Rong's Mansion, I saw that the candle was still on in the room. It seemed that Amo hadn't slept yet and was waiting for her.

    After Cheng Ruyi entered, he saw Rong Mo, wearing a pale yellow nightgown, leaning lazily by the bedside reading a book.

    His handsome face was reflected in the candlelight.

    "Amo, I'm back!"

    Cheng Ruyi's cheerful voice sounded.

    Rong Mo put down the book in his hand and looked at her with a smile: "Are you done?"

    Cheng Ruyi changed his black clothes, put on a red nightdress, slid to Rong Mo's side, and hugged his strong waist. , Happily told how he shaved Cheng Qingyao's hair.

    "Amo, do you explain that after Tiancheng Qingyao wakes up and sees the wedding gift I gave her, will

    she pass out happily." "She will be pleasantly surprised!"

    Rong Mo smiled and finished speaking, raised his hand and put down the layers of gauze, rolled his little wife onto the bed, sealed her red lips with her mouth, and started the daily exercise of happiness and harmony.

    The next day, Rong Mo half leaned against the bed, his night gown was loose, showing a sturdy and thin chest, and he looked at his extremely excited little wife and smiled dozingly.

    "Ruyi, don't worry, Jian'an

    Houfu is probably in chaos right now." Cheng Ruyi muttered: "I'm not in a hurry, I just want to know Cheng Qingyao's reaction when he saw that she became a bald head."

    "Don't worry, you won't be disappointed. Yes, don't forget, she is a newlywed today, and everyone is paying attention to her every move." Rong Mo took a funny look at the duplicity of his little wife.

    "Amo, do you think Cheng Qingyao can't stand the blow and commit suicide?" Cheng Ruyi suddenly thought of this question and asked curiously.

    Rong Mo chuckled and said confidently: "No, a person like her is the most cherished life. Even if she loses her innocence, she will still live well. Only if she is alive can she have a chance to come back."

    Cheng Qingyao woke up and found that she was lost . The man shaved his head, his canthus was cracked, hysterical, and almost collapsed.

    The wedding was just around the corner, but one of her black silks was shaved clean, letting outsiders think.

    Is this despising the Palace of the Wei Dynasty?

    If it's another lady, it's better to die a hundred.

    But Cheng Qingyao, who was reborn once, cherished her life more than anyone else. The ants were still alive. Her age was just right. Of course, it was impossible to seek death just because someone had shaved her hair.

    I can only face everyone's weird eyes, and force my wife to dress up with composure.

    Especially the ridicule of concubines.

    Cheng Qingyao felt humiliated in her heart.

    Cheng Ruyi, Cheng Ruyi, you wait for me, one day, I will kill you!