🩹🖤💖Scare Prank - Sunoo

Start from the beginning

Jake waiting excitedly until the lights went out making jay shout in surprise. When the actor grabbed jay, jay screamed and fell out of his chair hitting the ground in a panic. He scrambled to his feet and sprinted for the door accidentally running in the man waiting for him.

The man laughed calming him down and jay apologized for crashing into him and freaking out laughing along with the prank. We entered the room with jake finding the aussie hysterically laughing at him.

Jay playfully smacked his arm as he sat next to jake also taking an earpiece.

This went on for three more members, sunghoon, Heeseung and Jungwon. Both had similar reactions, a loud shrill scream, and a moment of panic before they realized it was a joke.

Now all four of them were in the room and the only members remaining were sunoo and ni-ki. The wanted to get the youngest last so they could all tease him afterwards. The man brought sunoo into the room and he sat in the chair. He had an adorable smile on his face as he sat giddily excited to see the video.

He greeted the camera addressing the engines before the screen came up.

He smiled and began commenting on how good his members looked in their outfits and how much fun he had filming the music video.

The other boys felt their hearts melting at sunoo's cuteness as they watched the monitor.

Fifteen seconds went by, and the screen went static once again. Sunoo had a confused face as he looked at the screen.

"Oh, the screen glitched." He said simply as he tilted his head to the side like a puppy.

He turned his head towards the door and called out to the staff.

"Excuse me? um, the screen is broken." He called out innocently but was cut off by the lights going out.

He froze and let out a terrified scream, the high-pitched sound piercing the boy's ears through their earpieces. They all laughed at his reaction and continued watching.

Sunoo began to breath heavily, his hands shaking. He couldn't see anything; it was so dark, and he absolutely HATED the dark. He never told any of the members this because he didn't want them to treat him like a baby or make fun of him, but he was terrified of the dark. He slept with a small nightlight every single night.

The darkness felt suffocating, it surrounding him in an inky blackness. He felt like he couldn't breathe but he knew his fear was irrational so he told himself that he was alone, and nothing could hurt him.

He closed his eyes and took in a shaky breath.

"it's okay sunoo...you're okay...it's just an empty room, it's just dark, there's...there's nothing in here with you.... you're safe..." he shakily whispered to himself.

The other members looked at the screen, their amusement dying down slightly as they realized that sunoo seemed genuinely scared of being in the dark.

"Guys? Is... is sunoo afraid of the dark?" jay asked looking at the members equally as concerned faces.

"Um, well, he never said anything about it so..." jake began but they turned back to the monitor when they heard sunoo scream.

Sunoo slowly backed up trying to find the wall when he heard breathing next to him. his heart stopped. He squeezed his eyes shut again and wrapped his arms tightly around himself praying that his mind was playing tricks on him.

Suddenly, he felt a hand wrap around his arm, and he let out a shrill ear-piercing scream. He panicked, tears spilling down his cheeks, his body shaking violently. He ripped the hand away and tried to run away even though he was still unable to see because his eyes were squeezed shut. He stumbled and tripped over his shoelace causing him to fall ad crash into the glass coffee table. He felt his elbow crash through the thick glass, it shattering on impact making a loud noise in the boy's ears.