"Desire's Of Freedom"🕊

(Katlynn's POV *for whole story*)
Today is the day. I'm finally available to go my first party!. I always wanted to go to a party, but my parents said I was to young.
"Hey Katlynn, Time for school!" Said my mom. Bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Be right there mom" I said.
As I walked down the stairs and went to the door.
"Bye Mom , I love you!"
I said before exiting.
"Love you to sweetie, have a great day!"
Said my mom.
As I arrive to my school. My best friend William came over.
"Hey Katlynn" said William.
"Oh hi will" I said. oh and for the nickname 'Will' he's use to it.
"You excited for that party tonight?, I know I am" said William.
"Absolutely!" I said.
"Cool, because i just heard that the guy that's throwing the party is inviting some college kids." Said William.
*wait collage kids Nono, my mom would never let me go knowing this, uhm maybe I should just go anyways....*
"Uhm earth to katlynn..." said William snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh- huh yeah...?" I said.
"Never mind, let's go to class" he said as he laughed.
"Oh yeah..." I said
(Party Time : )
As I got ready for the party, I was thinking should I wear something cute? Sexy? Bad girl? Or...?
but then I decided to wear my casual, just a little hotter. Finally.........