Yn- k

Author's P.O.V
Yn was happily enjoying little cute actions of Advik, whereas ajey was preparing some new shit. 🙂. After 5 minutes ajey came inside the room with a baseball bat in his hands.

Yn's P.O.V
I was simply playing with Advik, suddenly I felt my hairs being pulled backwards by someone I turned around and saw ajey there.

Yn- Ajey..... Ahh what are- you doing.

Ajey- haha, you thought I will change? Lol no. I threw your phone on purpose so that you won't be able to contact anyone. And all these are person who are standing outside are just to stop you from going somewhere else.

Yn- Why you doing all this?? Ajey plss tell me this all is prank, I trusted you *crying*

Ajey- *hitting her with baseball bat* because I never loved you, I just love beating you, YN YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU DESERVE THIS.

Yn was helpless. Again abusive ajey was back. This time he made it even more worse. Yn can't contact anyone, she can't go outside the house. She was all trapped inside with her monster hubby

Whole night advil kept on crying by hearing his mom scream in pain. Yn was able to do anything. Ajey kept on beating her till midnight. After beating her with baseball bat,slapping her several times. He finally stopped.

Ajey- Poor yn, from now on I will show you and advik a living hell. *Slaps*

Yn- *numb* *speechless*

Ajey- speak you useless piece of shit. *Slaps*

Yn- It w-as my big-ges-t mist-ake to tr-u-st yo-u a-je-y

Yn was all numb after that all. Ajey kept on beating her, advik kept on crying.

Ajey- aishh this little boy, he isn't going to shut up like this, I will make him shut his mouth forever.

Ajey took his steps towards advik, with a bat in his hand. Somehow yn managed to get up and reach towards advik before ajey.

Yn- N-O, you... C-an K-ill me... Be-at.. me... B-ut... No-t.... My..... C-hil-d.....

Ajey- looks like someone is being a lovely mother. So you know what? Take this lil boy with you and sleep outside the house today. *Grabbing her with arms*

Yn- N-o ajey.... Ple-as-e I..... Will go outside...... But n-ot my ch-i-ld pls.

Ajey- stfu

Ajey took advik harshly and gave him to yn, (*almost threw him*) advik was in yn's arms, ajey grabbed yn's arms, harshly and with all strength he pushed yn outside the house.

Ajey- don't you dare to run away from this, otherwise I will make it even more worse.

Ajey- *to the men standing outside* You people don't let her go anywhere and if she will go anywhere I swear I will not leave anyone from you.

Men1- yes sir!

With that ajey closed the door at yn's face and left for his room. Whereas yn was still processing how ajey changed himself in just a minute. Suddnely advik started crying loud af. Yn checked his temperature by keeping her hand in his forehead and soon she came to know advik was having a high fever. Because of the cold temperature outside the house.

She quickly took out her hoody and wrapped it around advik.

Note- bhsdke shirt pehni thi usne hoodie ke andar 🙂😒.