Y/n: bye😊

Now it's 12 noon and the boys are still working. And you are getting bored.

________________

(Unknown)

???: Hmm...so what information did you got?

???: Sorry boss but---

Boss: BUT WHAT!! YOU KNOW I HATE BUTS!!

???: Boss he have really high security. And they have already broke our 3 cameras. We can't see anything through the windows. Our microphones stopped working. We can't do anything boss. They are too power--

Boss: listen

???: Argh boss

Boss: if you didn't got any information about them in next 12 hours. I'll finish you and your team. Understand?......now go.

___________________

You came and stood at the balcony.

'Such tight security' you thought and sighed.

"What should I do for lunch? Should I make it or not? These boys aren't even coming out of there rooms. Tsk....im so bored" you sat on the chair pouting. Looking around and got an idea.

"Bodyguard" you called one of them.

"Yes ma'am" he stood straight.

"I'm bored please talk to me" you said straight and forward. He looked at you confused.

"I..um...W-What should I talk?" He blinked few times. You could see thought his glasses.

"Anything....like um.....tell me something about yourself" you said.

"Uh...I'm--"

"Wait wait wait. First sit with me" you said mentioning the stair on the right of you.

"Sorry ma'am but I can't go against Mr. Kim's order"

"Atleast put your gun down"

"What if someone enemy tried to hurt you"

"Oh god!! Fine I'll get up then it's comfortable" you stood up.

"Now tell me" you smiled.

"I'm Alex Anderson"

You waited for him to continue but..

"Why did you stopped please continue"

"I'm 54 years old" you gasped hearing his age.

"I'm married and my wife is Sarah Anderson. I have a son and a daughter. Lexi and Andrew. Lexi is gonna complete her college from US and Andrew is a pediatrician in USA. My wife works in an orphanage. She loves kids. Sarah lives with Lexi only. Sometimes Andrew also visit them. And um"

Then you talked for sometime. You got to know that how Taehyung him in his hard times. He's Taehyung's best one as well. You understands him in his silence. And helped him a lot. He's still very strong. And Taehyung takes cares of his family as well. As their biggest hope is working with the mafias. He never asks for much. He's a very kind hearted person.

"Don't you miss your family?" You asked.

"Yes I do. A lot"

"So...do you visit them?"

"Yes. Once or twice in a year" your eyes widen. Lost for words. He took off his glasses and looked at you with a small smile. You see in his blue old eyes. Which still shines.

"I do miss them a lot. And that's why I'm working. Just for my family. I don't want them to be in any kind of problem. You know not only but many of us are married. We do this for our families. Cuz....who wanna die" he wore his glasses back.