262 : Go to the Longjia (Unedited)

Start from the beginning

As soon as he entered Longyan City, Murong looked curious and constantly looked at the affairs around him. "It's no wonder that Lily has been calling me, it seems that it is really prosperous!"

"Where do you want to go now?" Huangfu took Murong's hand and asked, "Is it necessary to find an inn to take a break, or go directly to the Dragon House?"

"Or find an inn to take a break!" Murong said after a moment of thought, "I don't know if I came here, I will contact her first!"

Although she and Long Lijun are good friends, her place to go now is not only Long Li's home, but also the Dragon family, which is one of the four major families. Therefore, she feels that she should first contact Li Wei, so that Li Yu has a psychological preparation.

However, what did Rong Rong think of was that after she settled down in the inn, she passed a letter to Long Li, and then, after a while, Long Lizhen appeared in front of her.

"Looking at you, you are coming." Seeing Murong's face is in front of her own eyes, Long Lizhen can't believe her eyes, even her eyes are full of tears.

"Lie, what's the matter with you?"

Seeing Long Lizhen's appearance, Murong's face was really shocked. But after a while, Long Lizhen became so embarrassed. At this time, Long Li's hair was a little messy, her face was pale, her lips did not have any blood color, and the whole person looked like a flower that was about to fade.

At this time, the rotor that was standing behind him naturally noticed the situation of Long Lizhen at this time. After seeing Long Li's embarrassment, his eyes flashed a strange emotion. However, seeing that Long Lizhen did not seem to notice his existence, he naturally did not say anything.

After hearing the inquiry from Murong, Long Lizhen couldn't hold back her inner sorrow. She couldn't care for other people. She directly plunged into the embrace of Murong's face, with a crying, opening her way. You are really good here. I have been looking for you, but I can't find it. There is Grandpa, Grandpa, he-"

Long Lizhen's messy words made Murong's face look like a mist. She patted Long Li's back and whispered. "Well, Li, you calm down first. If there is anything, you will say Come out, as long as I can help you, I will not refuse. However, you must first let me know what happened!"

Under the comfort of Murong's face, Long Lizhen finally calmed down slowly. After she was completely calm, she slowly spoke up and said everything that happened during this time.

Under Long Li's remarks, Murong also finally understood the ins and outs of things.

It turned out that Long Lizhen had fallen from the Chen family and returned to the Long family. Her grandfather, the current owner of the Dragon family, Long Kuihu fell ill. Because Long Kuihu's fall, now the whole family of their dragon family is in a mess. The Long family has turned to the Song family for help, but the Song family has never given a positive response.

Long Li was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. At this time, she thought of Murong's face, she knew that Murong had a good medical experience, so she thought about letting Murong pour in her face to treat her grandfather. However, when she handed the letter to Chen, she received a bad news, that is, Murong had already left Chen.

After learning the news, Long Lixi hesitated and said, the whole person almost fell into despair. Unexpectedly, just today, she actually received news that Murong had come to see her at the Dragon House. Suddenly, she felt that the village was dark and bright.

Therefore, she felt the first time that Murong was in the inn.

"Looking at the face, now you can only help me." However, Long Li, who has always been strong, couldn't help but blink his eyes. "Grandfather, he is now unconscious, I really don't know what to do." It's good to do it. Look at you, beg you, help me save my grandfather."