𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 ; 𝐩𝐣𝐦

xxx.
_____________________________

| 𝐌 𝐈 𝐑 𝐑 𝐎 𝐑. |
21+ | "=⌕ park jimin ambw smut
˚ ◌༘₊ 🥡🥢 storyline originally written by me ; vulgrprk
_____________________________
xxx.

you checked yourself out in the full body-length mirror, seeing how your black satin dress hugged your curves and body exquisitely, causing all of your features to shine out raising your esteem up.

your chest on full display as the bodice showed the perfect amount of cleavage. the high slit on the left side of your dress went up your thigh, and if it were to go up a bit more, anyone would be able to see the bottom line of your panties.

you turned around to look at the backless part of the designed fabric. the backdrop pearl necklace traced down to your lower back. you kicked off your heels and turned back to look at yourself in the mirror once again, and that's when you heard the bathroom door open.

out came jimin with only a towel wrapped around his hips. with his hair dripping wet from the shower, he looked at you with a grin as he moved behind you to wrap his arms around your waist. he pecked your cheek a few times before pulling away to stare at you in the mirror.

"out already?" he only hummed in response. he used his precious time to take in every aspect of you with his captivating eyes.

"could you help me with my necklace?" you asked his with a slight pout. without a response, he helped you take it off and left it in your palm. that was when you purposely let it drop to the ground.

you slowly bent down in front of him, his eyes followed your breasts as they hung loosely within the unsecured fabric. "what are you trying to do, princess?"

you shook your head, "nothing, why?" he was going to speak, but he bit back his question and instead brought his hands to your shoulders. he slid the thin straps down your arms, letting your dress drop to the ground.

the cold air hit your breasts, hardening your buds in a matter of seconds. minor shivers left tingles all over your body, but most importantly, the upper part of you was now completely exposed to him as you were half naked.

"beautiful," he whispered, never failing to make your face heat up from his compliments, whether they were small or large in words. his fingers moved down to your defined hips. his eyes never leaving yours as he held you caringly in front of the mirror.

he suddenly traced the outline of your lace panties before sliding them down as it dropped to the ground. you sucked in a breath from the unknown action. before, you'd say that being completely bare in front of him always made you feel wary. but as the time between you two increased, so did your poise.

you gasped when his hand moved down to circulate your clit with his thumb while his middle finger made its way to your folds. with his finger against you, he felt the layer of moisture coat his digit. jimin backed up a bit to settle down on the bed, specifically sitting on a spot that was right in the frame of the mirror.

you sat on his lap with your head resting against his neck. he used one hand to unwrap the towel that was barely hanging on. you saw his erect shaft in the mirror, drooling at the sight of pre-cum leaking from his tip. you took his shaft in hand, stroking sensually but slowly. "fuck," he groaned as he threw his head back. 

your thumb focused on the slit of his tip as you rubbed it in a circular motion. "fuck it, i cant wait any longer."

he lifted you up by your hips and aligned you with his tip before slamming you down onto his erection. "jiminnn," you moaned out as you began to rock your hips in circular motions to meet with his upward thrusts.

you leaned back into his chest, but he pulled you forward by your neck gently. "i'm going to need you to watch how i fuck you out, baby." he took your breasts
in hand and grazed his fingers over your nipple. heat ran up to your cheeks as he left marks on your back.

his continuous, harsh, little squeezes on your breast made them feel sore, leaving noticeable red marks on your tan skin. but you didn't mind that of course. your rocking movements slowed down while his pace continued to accelerate with every thrust given to you.

your eyes locked once again in the mirror. his eyes were dark, sweat beads trickled down his forehead as the heat radiating from the both of you intensified greatly. his stamina would always end up surprising you since he'd always go to a new extent every time.

he abruptly bucked his hips up, causing your ass to collide with his pelvis. "oh my fucking— ," he earned loud whines and moans that came from your mouth. his tip roughly hit your walls; he stretched you out as he explore deeper into your soaking cunt.

you held onto his thighs for support since your body felt as if it were about to go out. he brought your face closer to his and pulled you into a steamy lip-locked kiss. jimin pulled away to occupy himself with your neck. bruises scattered all over your body. whether they were created by his strong hold on your hips or the numerous love marks, you loved it all.

you used the little energy you had to match with his pace. you felt your orgasm pooling around your lower stomach. "don't forget to keep your eyes on the mirror, princess," you looked back up and saw how his cock would come out halfway just to ram back into you with a strong force.

curses left his throat in low grunts as he kept his pace steady. "i'm close," your walls enclosed on his shaft as your climax rushed through you. your bodily fluids leaked out of your hole and onto his thighs.

seconds later, he shot his warm load into you, filling you up completely with his cum as it mixed with yours as he rode it out. slipping out of you, he moved the hair out of your face before laying you down onto the sheets. he hovered over you with a playful grin, taking in the sight of your fucked out state.

"you think you're up for another round, baby?"