||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫~||

After the Great Jura Alliance was formed Rimuru spent ten days naming all of the Orcs and the Lizardman Chieftain

After the Great Jura Alliance was formed Rimuru spent ten days naming all of the Orcs and the Lizardman Chieftain. Afterwards Rimuru and Harumi went into hibernation to recuperate. Either Souei or Benimaru attended Harumi whilst she was asleep, keeping watch and making sure she was safe and comfortable whilst she rested and Shion and Shuna did the same for Rimuru. 

As the days passed whilst the village's leaders slumbered the Orcs got down to building, the majority of them working on Harumi's new quarters that has a giant greenhouse attached to it. They also worked on farmlands and roads laying down smooth bricks to make the pathway more easily travelled. After a few days Harumi and Rimuru both wake up and jump in to help plan out the expansion of the village. 

Rimuru helps create the plans for the new aqueduct and the hot springs that both him and Harumi were so excited for. Harumi helps the goblins and goblina's know where to plant crops. Treyni at Harumi's request had brought more crops to plant such as herbs, spices, fruits and veggies from the forests. It may not be all that much but it's a huge jump from what they had before.

On one sunny day with an eventful future ahead of it, Harumi decides to take to the sky on the back of Kage her sketchbook in hand and hovers far above the village as she maps out the area and marks the progress they have made so far. 

'Aniki?' Harumi projects her thoughts to him as she taps her pencil to her chin. 

'What's up Imouto?' he responds back, a inquisitive tone to his thoughts. 

'We need more trees and nature within the village. It would help me be able to keep track of everything that's going within its borders so I can make sure everyone is safe and I would know if there was an intruder that got past the main forest,' Harumi tells him as she lightly draws x's where trees could be put. 

'I think we can do that. We should also have some parks within the village too. I think that would be a nice addition for everyone if they ever wanted a calming place to relax' Rimuru suggests and feels her elation. 

'That's a great idea! I'll start mapping out the spots we can do that in and then talk to Treyni about getting a headstart on planting. Thanks Aniki!'