||~𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱~||

In the early hours of the morning Harumi sleeps peacefully on Souei's chest nestled in a giant bed that sits in the plant littered room of her home

In the early hours of the morning Harumi sleeps peacefully on Souei's chest nestled in a giant bed that sits in the plant littered room of her home. Small flecks of colored light litter the bed from the stained glass window sitting high on the wall across from them causing Harumi to twitch in her sleep as it floats over her closed eyes. 

She settles deeper into her sleep until she feels a disturbance in her forest making her eyes snap open and go white. She sees through the forest's eyes as her brother talks to a girl with long pink hair and an incredible magicule level. As her eyes fade back to her normal rose color she glances at Souei who still sleeps before she shrinks down to her small size leaving her stuffed Veldora plushy in her place before flying quickly towards where she saw her brother and the nameless girl.

As she reaches the spot she sees a giant crater in the ground and some of the grass ripped up from what looks like a strong gust of wind that had hit the area. Her lip wobbles at the injury left in the hillside and her eyes zero in on the pink haired girl who talks happily with Rimuru. Rimuru who senses the sadness from his sister looks beyond the girl and his eyes widen at the sight of his Imouto on the verge of tears.

 "Oh no, Imouto!" Rimuru shouts and rushes past the other girl and hugs his sister, rubbing her back as he tries to calm her down. 

"Hey, it's okay! Nothing is dead imouto. The ground had an injury sure but we can fix that. It will be good as new soon with you at the head of its healing" Rimuru quickly says pointing to the crater wincing as he realizes it may be a bit worse than just a small wound. Milim, the girl who had created the crater, watches with rapt fascination as she senses that Harumi is also just as, if not slightly more powerful than the slime she was set to investigate. '

I wonder why Clayman failed to mention this girl. Does he not know about her?' she thinks before hopping over to the two gaining their attention.

As Harumi looks at Milim she sweat drops at the nymphs piercing gaze and smiles awkwardly "um I'm Milim. I came to see your brother. Sorry for the hole I put in the ground. I won't do it again, I'll even help you fix it I promise." Milim says and Harumi takes a moment to study her before she lets a smile appear across her face. Squealing, she jumps at Milim who's eyes widen and Harumi hugs her tightly.