Mrs. Kim: listen to mommy and always remember never got weak to anyone. Be strong and brave like your appa, ok?? Mommie maybe can't make it.... Forgive mommy and Daddy to leave you early......

Her voice is so soft but it feels like she is saying her last words to her son ...... She is in agrosing pain.....

Mrs. Kim tried his best to keep her eyes open not for herself but for her son... But God has a different plan....

Little taehyung: mommy.. mommy.... Open your eyes.... Mommy.....

Taehyung cries only heard in the crashed car as both of them are unconscious and after sometime he also lost his conscious......

At the Hospital

The lights are giving his eyes so much pain

The lights are giving his eyes so much pain... After blinking few times he adjusted his eyes... He is trying to remember everything that he wants to remember.... He saw he is laying in the hospital bed... He sit slowly and saw the surroundings and see the monitor from where the beep sound of his heartbeat as his finger is attached with the wires ...... He pulled off his blanket and look at the mirror that is corner of the room..... He slowly get up and started to go towards there but as his legs are numb because of coma for 5 years he stumbled but hold the walls with the support of his hands ...... He stand in front of the mirror only to see a big boy in a age of 12-13. He gasped and slowly reached the hands in the mirror admiring and wide eyed seeing his own face...... He then touched his own face and shivered a bit as his cold fingers touches his face that he only didn't familiar of..... He is utterly shocked seeing that it's him... It's his face and he is not anymore that 7 years old boy.....

The nurse who just walked in the room to see his patient who is in sleep for Las 5 years.... She gasped seeing the boy who is sleeping because of coma for over 5 years has finally awake. He looked at the nurse and said the only words...

Little Tae: who...w..ho... is.... the....boy ....in .... the .... mirror????

And with that he fainted...... The nurse quickly rushed to him and called the doctor.....

Time skip

Author pov

He is now sitting in the hospital bed without any facial expressions on his face... His mind is now blank. He is now 12 years old..... He slowly but steadily remember everything.... His mother and father is dead.... They are no more.... A 12 years old boy understood everything..... He remembers how his mother is struck upside down the blood is dripping down from her head..... He can't remember the exact words that his mother said to him in her last words.... He sighed and stared at the window seeing the clouds..... His whole mind is blank. He don't know anything about himself.... The doctors and nurses are checking on him since he woke up from his sleep. The doctor asked him so many questions but they never got replied.... He is in his own world.... He stared at the Blue sky with white clouds thinking nothing... The doctors sighed and looked at each other.. They are thinking about the possible consequences.... He might have problem in hearing and speaking. Just then the door of the VVIP room of hospital opened reavealing a fine-ass man in his forthies.... He is in suit looking elegant... The doctors bowed to him in respect.... The man come to the boy who is looking deeply in the sky not giving any attention to his surroundings... The man gently patted his head which make the boy get out of his imagination.. the boy look at the ma who is looking at him with no emotion..

 the boy look at the ma who is looking at him with no emotion

???: Hello, my dear nephew.... I am your uncle, Kim ki Hoon.... Your father's big brother..

The boy just looked at him didn't say anything word to him.... The man look at the doctor's... They lowered their head.....

Ki Hoon: what's the problem????

Doctor: I think he is in shock because of the accident and sudden change of appearance... I think he has problem in speaking and hearing....

The doctor said as he poked his inner cheek and look at him.....

Ki Hoon: Prepare Discharge papers... I am taking him with me.....

As he said the doctors bowed And go to their work but nobody saw his hidden smirk.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment....

No electricity in our area today... That's why I am late....... Sorry 😔...... I hope you will enjoy it .........