I felt something prickle at my heart and I shut my eyes tightly trying to get the pain to go away, "I won't."

I hated myself for saying that,

I hated myself for thinking everything between me and Seb would stay this perfect. I knew what was going to happen and yet I keep wanting to get closer to Seb.

Was I selfish for going after what I wanted?

After my conversation with Alex I hung up with guilt sweeping out of my body and I just sat there on the bench wishing a certain devil was beside me, hours went by and soon enough I was watching the sunset and darkness cover the night sky, I looked at my phone and saw it was past midnight, I walked back to my car and put a piece of gum in my mouth trying to get the foul taste of smoke away from me.

The drive to the underground was quick but even the air I breathed in seemed constricting. I threw on my leather jacket and walked through the metal doors hearing the grunts and cheers from fighters and audience, I looked around trying to find the devil but soon notice he wasn't on the main floor, he wasn't fighting in the rings and I couldn't find him in the main gym.

I slowly took the stairs debating if he would want to see me or not, I opened the rusty doors and walked to the back entrance to find the other part of the gym that was secluded, there were a few punching bags hanging from the ceiling over a gym amt but other than that everything else was in the other areas.

My ears were filled with the hard breathing and grunts of pain at the back and I walked over moving around the equipment, I looked up and saw Seb punching over and over again making the bag swing hard with each punch.

He hadn't noticed me and I took advantage of that running my eyes over his body making sure he was ok, his torso was bare and I was able to see his muscles as he moved with each powerful punch, his gym shorts were low on his hips showing off his v-line abs.

I looked back up and watched his eyes swarm with anger, sweat covered his whole body and I knew how much anger he had in him.

His knuckles were bleeding but as I watched each punch he threw they got less consistent, after two more blows to the bag he dropped to his knees clutching his hand in the other, all I could see was blood drop down his arms and the pain withered all over his face, he cursed out to the room around him and hunched his back over hiding himself from my burning gaze.

I wanted to help him, I wanted to make him feel better. I rushed up to him and stood infront of him.

He looked down at my shoes and slowly trailed his bloodshot eyes up my legs until he met my gaze "hey." He whispered out relief filling his voice, "hi."

I bent down and sat down with him on the cold floor "you wanna talk?" I asked waiting for him to be ready, he put his legs infront of him and sighed still breathing hard, his bare chest rose and fell with every ticking of the second and I patiently waited for his response.

"Not really." He mumbled out, putting his hands over his head ducking down between his legs hiding from me.

I got up and walked over to the first aid kit in the corner and sat back down beside him, his knuckles had stopped bleeding but the cuts were open and painful looking.

I gently reached up and took ahold of his hand in mine cleaning the cuts and wrapping it up before doing the same with the other hand, his hands were cold and I could still feel his hot breath fan my face every time I reached over.

We sat there for an eternity waiting for his breathing to slow down and his pulse to beat normal again. A foot of space moved between us pushing the silence into our bodies and filled the air.