We had just had a three hour practice. I had changed and joined the rest of the team as we packed stuff up. I loved the guys but I’m not sure about telling them. Luke told me I can but I’m really nervous.

“Guys, I have something to say,” I started.

“What?” Mike asked, my best friend in the team.

“Luke proposed to me last week,” I said.

The guys didn’t say anything for a minute and I stared at them.

I got picked up by most of the team. They dropped me and I got swamped. I got hugged by so many people I have no idea who they were. Eventually they pulled away and I could breath.

“Congratulations,” they all chorused.

We all sat down and ordered. I don’t think that they others minded that I kept it from them because they know how busy I have been the last few months. It consists of training, training, training and games. Luke has been staying for the last three weeks though.

Sophie is talking about her currently dance. Her and Peyton are both dancing for some ballet company and they are practicing for Sleeping Beauty. Some nights she the main fairy and other nights she is sleeping beauty. I can’t remember what roles Peyton has though.

“When is the wedding going to be?” Skye asked.

“I have no idea. Luke is thinking about it more than I am,” I laughed.

“Most brides are thrill about it,” Brandon teased.

“Most brides aren’t trying to deal with football, and getting their fiancé to pack his bloody stuff to move down here,” I muttered.

“Have you been talking to Thomas much?” Conner asked.

“Not that much, he is still annoyed with me playing football but is gradually getting over it,” I smiled.

We stayed their talking for a few hours. I had to leave first as I have training at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Luke is asleep at the kitchen table when I walk in. I walk up behind him and started to massage his back. He is very stressed at the moment trying to finalise deals with New England. He knows that he is going to be coming just details left. He wakes up but I continue to massage him.

“Stressful day?” I asked.

“Not really. The deal is finished,” he smiled.

“Awesome,” I smiled as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

“Now I think about that small wedding thing,” he teased.

 I rested my head against his chest and just smiled.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It’s finished. I have started the first chapter for my new book. It is going to be called Rich and Alone. I hope that the chapter will be up in the next few days but no promises.

Comment and Vote

The Wise One