He introduced himself as Tom Riddle and smiled to her asking her to be cautious.

She apologized again and... Dared to ask him why the school had a place like this with all the owls.

Tom wrinkled his nose a little, because that obviously meant she was a first grade muggleborn Gryffindor and hurried to explain about the owls and the messages, because I'm sorry, girl, but you never had a chance.

He sent his owl to somewhere and then left letting Minerva with her own thoughts. The glorious time when the still wannabe Dark Lord taught lil' Minerva McGonagall how to send a letter, people.

So she... against all the sanity recommendations, took her aeroplane drawing, completed it a little more with some explanations of the parts and picked and owl as Riddel did it, sending it to Dumbledore with a note:

"Congratulations, sir.

Frying pans was the worst pun I have ever heard.

Totally out of my sense of humour range.

You are in the top ten.

With all my respects,

Minerva McGonagall"

I'm sorry, Albus, you will have to deal with that kind of things until she will be ashamed enough to not do it.

And then, she took again the broomstick to come back to the class. She could go down the stairs walking but... she was a witch. And the witches fly in broomsticks. Have you never read a Shakespearian book? Don't be ridiculous, this is obviously the way that the world revolves and who was she to question the way the things are?

I have to tell you he is going to pin your notes into a cork board. And obviously he is going to write them back. Prepare to meet the mighty Fawkes.

What the hell, Albus!? Not while she is in class!

Relaaaaax, he knows. He is just gonna tell Fawkes to wait around until she finishes.

OMG we aren't ready for this, we even not have a cookie.

Tsk tsk tsk

Anyway... maybe she has... Fantastic beasts care and Kettleburn would be grateful.

Oh well, then, Fawkes will be the centre of attention while Kettleburn explained the basics of the magical creatures, Fawkes appeared, singing, and went to sit on one of the trees.

It only took a couple of minutes to Kettleburn to convince the Phoenix to come down... he did, and went to land on Minerva's little shoulder.

And everybody would think that is part of the class, and Minerva almost pissed herself, honestly, trying to run away.

Everyone will think that, Minerva, you are lucky. Anyways, all Slytherin and Gryffindor first grades laugh of her running.

Professor Kettleburn went on explaining, and asked Minerva not to be afraid, holding her by the arm. Phoenixes were calm and sweet birds with the people they choose to love. Fawkes sang a bit to calm her down!

The Slytherins mocked about the Gryffindors bravery and forgive her but it's a bloody ten kg bird setted on bloody fire!

He is not set on fire!... Now.

But it seemed!

Ok, ok. Fawkes considered he was not doing his job properly so he flew again to the tree's branch to wait for the class to be over.

Every kid complained. Because it seemed more exciting than know about the book and the bloody questions of Minerva McGonagall.

Don't worry, you will get to know Fawkes quite well in the next few years. Fawkes will deliver A LOT of messages to Minerva.