Author Note

Disclaimer

I do not own Shaman King. 

I do not own the image I used to create the book cover.

Acknowledgements

My Amazing Editor: ImperiSan (Quotev User)

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to all of my old readers. You've been more than patient with me. I'm amazed that I still have people who want to read my old works, considering how long it's been. By my calculations, I haven't posted any new content to this story in three years. I'm excited to finally get it republished. It certainly has been a long time coming! I think I've made all of you wait long enough.

Anyone who read the previous version of Breaking the Shackles of the Past will immediately see the changes. I've inserted an OC for the main character, shifting away from the reader-insert aspect. There is also a new book cover that I think is a bit better than my first one. I also plan to change how many of the events will take place. This is especially the case at the beginning of the book. If everything goes as planned, this new rewrite will make more sense for the overall plot.

The releases of the chapters will be slow as I work through them and flesh things out. There is still a lot of work for me to do since it requires me to rewrite some of the events to make sure everything is the way I want it.

Readers, new and old, I hope all of you will enjoy the story. Please tell me what you all think by leaving comments and voting on the chapters if you liked them. I would appreciate any constructive criticism you can give.

AppleBee25/Fanfiction-Queen25