Christina's life before stepfather

Hi i am Christina i'm 16 years old.My mother is 40 years old and her name is Christine.My father's name was Kevaun he died when i was just 3 years old.It had always been me and my mom she struggled to carry me to school.She worked at a restaurant as a cleaner and she worked her best to make sure i have the best life.I was always complaining until i found out how hard my mom works so i started being grateful for all i had.It was a tough road but luckily i had two bestfriends who were always by my side.Tayanna and Tionne they're my bestfriends we've known each other since kindegarten and from that we were besties.We had our ups and downs but we still remained friends for life.I met tionne first in kindergarten then tayanna in prep school.They've helped me through all the rough times in my life and never teased me.They're not perfect friends we all have flaws.Like the time tayanna told the teacher i was having sex with my crush in the bathroom.Also the time tionne told my crush i said he was ugly.Speaking of crush i've liked 1 person my whole life his name was Chris .We dated for a while until i found out he was a jerk and was dating my enemie Lacey.Lacey hated me and always teased me for no reason but i never let her let me cry I always stood up to her no matter what and my friends were always there to help me out.I've been single since then but one day things changed everything changed actually because of 2 people find out who.School has never been a rough road for me i was smart and a straight A student since prep school i am in 11th grade now getting ready to graduate from high school.I've always wanted to be an actress or a dancer it has always been my dream and that's what am working towards.Me and my friends have a youtube chanel where we do dances and do some acts.Tayanna wants to be a singer so sometimes she sings the songs we dance to.Tionne wants to be a teacher so well i guess she acts like one good or bad? Idk what to say about that so yeah that was basically my life before it all changed.Fun and sad ,up and down.I always had guys who liked me because i would refer to myself as a pretty/beautiful girl my life was drama free because i tried my best to stay out of trouble although lacey sometimes prevented that.

Hello guys u made it through the first chapter this story is just beggining ans they're alut more in store so stay tuned.If you enjoyed and want more ensure to vote for this chapter and share with your friends love u guys hope you enjoyed