Bring it on (Fluff to Smut)

Start from the beginning

"But Dad..." one of the kids whined, trying to enter the kitchen as Sy blocked the entrance with his beefy arm.

"I ain't repeatin' myself, son," Syverson retorted and closed the door as both kids mumbled something and made their way to the main entrance.

Remaining silent, he followed you with his eyes, watching you move around the kitchen, clattering pots and pans and checking the recipe on your phone. You pretended as if you didn't realise his eyes were devouring you piece by piece when in fact, you could feel the heat of his demanding gaze burning into your nape.

That same warmth has begun to permeate through your chest and warm your inner thighs with anticipation. The air became tense, almost as if the two of you never had sex before and now courted one another in some unspeakable primal gyrate.

For a heavy man, Syverson sure sauntered quietly—a skill he learned in the military, no doubt. Holding his breath, he snuck behind you and then swatted his hand over your ass with all his might.

Feeling the sting spread hot through your jiggling flesh, you jolted with a yelp. "Sy!!!"

You had no chance to turn and face him as the Captain had already pressed his fervent body into yours, urging you against the counter so you could feel his hardness; hefty and hungrily grinding between your cheeks.

"You think you can walk around wearin' somethin' hot like this and not have me want a piece of that ass?" Sy huffed against your hair and massaged the cheek he smacked just a second ago. "What are those? Some special yoga pants?"

Your throat seemed to have gone completely dry while your panties soaked at the sensation of his cock throbbing and rubbing against you. It's been months since you felt him inside you and for a moment there, you felt like a coy virgin, about to be unveiled for the first time.

Panting slightly, you swallowed and licked your lips, your fingers clutching onto the counter's edge.

"Something like that," you responded, "do you like 'em?"

Still kneading your rump, Sy took a gander and then squeezed you possessively, pulling a surprised moan from your clenching throat.

"Hmm... I'd like to see my cock slidin' between these cheeks, kitten," he growled. And with that, his fingertips traced the hive-like pattern of the fabric, circling your rounded pillows.

Sighing with pleasure, you allowed yourself to fall back into the firm wall of his body, enjoying the warmth and security it provided.

Sy was the type of man who always made you feel safe. While his skilful fingers made careful work of peeling your pants down to your thighs, you mused of how easy you found your trust again back when you just found one another a lifetime ago; he treated your body with respect and admiration even when he fucked you like nothing but a piece of raw meat.

Coarse as his hand was, he gently slid it between your petals, collecting the warm dew that gathered there while growling in your ear.

"Is that for me?" he asked and ground himself a little harder.

He was so hard, you could feel the outlines of his enormous cock through the thin fabric of his shorts—every ridge, every vein, and every bulging tendon, begging to be let in inside your warm cavern.

Boldly, you reached a hand behind him and urged him to pull his trousers down. "It's only for you. Please baby, it's been so long!"

Never been one to let his lady down, Sy fulfilled your request. With a soft whoosh, his pants were piled at his ankles, letting his hot meaty cock spring free and press between the cleft of your ass. Almost embarrassed by the lazy drizzle that dripped between your swollen lips, you whimpered impatiently, a part of you revelling at the softness of his skin against yours while the other was about to scream in frustration.

Yet Sy seemed to be in a mood for wicked games, moving his cock back and forth, teasing both your puckered ring and your soaked entrance.

"Sy, I swear to God, if you don't fuck me now..."

A low chuckle burst from his lips. You were ready to assail him with another complaint when finally, you felt the forceful shove of his fleshy tip into the seams of your cunt. Incredibly slow, he invaded your body, making you squeal as every ridge of his pulsating rod stretched your taut walls to accommodate his size.

The kitchen rejoiced in the duet of moans and growls of your sinful union. Almost unable to take so much pleasure you leaned forward, shoving your ass into his hips to provide better passage.

"Are you getting the attention you longed for now, kitten?" Sy asked as he stuffed you completely. His large hand shifted to your belly, feeling the soft swell. Playfully he pulled back slightly and then pushed in, relishing as he felt himself swerve inside you.

"Oh my God!" You cried, your long legs almost leaving the ground. If Sy hadn't been holding you close, you would have been down on the floor by now.

"Fuck me, Captain!" You commanded.

"Tut, tut," Sy grazed his bearded chin at the supple skin of your neck. His large paw held your pelvis in place, restraining your squirming body.

"All this time away from you in the dry unforgiving desert, all I was thinkin' about was bein' deep inside your wet little pussy, kitten. So do excuse me, but I'll be taking my time."

With that he stilled, resting his cheek on the crook between your shoulder and your neck.

"Sy!" You protested, convulsing your walls around his girth in frustration to no avail. For a hot-headed bull, Sy had the patience of sturdy old oak.

"The more you struggle the more you'll have to wait," he warned as he reached for the kitchen knife and chopping board.

"How do you say we finish makin' dinner and then maybe I'll finish you off..."

As vexed as you were, you took a deep breath. With a smile creeping on your lips, you tightened your canal around him and milked around his cock, making him twitch in response.

"Two can play that game, Captain Logan Francis Syverson." You taunted.

Sy growled and pressed slightly more into you until you felt his sack graze your delicate, engorged flesh.

"Bring it on, kitten."