"We literally just made things official the other day. So keep your fucking mouths shut or I'm killing Micheal!" Tommy threatened.

"Shit, a bit late for that–" Tubbo said, scratching the back of his neck. My eyes widened.

"What part!?" I asked.

"Okay, because I don't want to be murdered, nor do I want Micheal dead– I was kidding, I was trying to mess with you guys!" Tubbo laughed awkwardly.

"Ranboo, please stop me from taKING TOBY'S LAST CANON LIFE!" I yelled, looking over at Ranboo.

"Nuh-uh, I'm staying out of this one!" Ranboo held his hands up, in a defense manner.

"Wait no, not my canon life!" Tubbo laughed.

"I'll join Y/N in taking his last canon life!" Tommy announced.

"Alright, I am now leaving the Dream SMP! I had a nice time, but would much rather not!" Tubbo announced as a joke.

"Wow, so you're leaving your own husband and child? I see how it is," Ranboo teased.

"God, what the hell are you guys doing?" Tommy laughed.

"No idea. We've gotta continue setting up now! Bye bye Tommy!" Tubbo waved. Before Tommy could respond, he hung up. Tubbo turned around and glared at me.

"What?" I asked, beyond confused about the look on his face.

"whEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!?" Tubbo yelled. I started laughing.

"TO BE FAIR, WE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT HOW WE WERE GOING TO TELL PEOPLE!" I yelled back.

"Can't believe my own best friend didn't tell me something so important!" Tubbo acted offended. 

"I'm sorryyy, how can I make it up to you?" I asked. Tubbo thought for a moment.

"Play Phasmaphobia or FNAF with me, on stream." Tubbo smirked.

"I can't do it in VR, but I'll play the normal version of FNAF," I said.

"Shit, I forgot you were a faceless streamer–" Tubbo said.

"How could you forget that?" I laughed.

"I'm a dumbass sometimes, you should know this!" Tubbo laughed.

"True!" Ranboo joined in.

"Okay, fuck you!" Tubbo said.

"Okayyyy, how about we continue to set this stream up, yeah?" Ranboo suggested, trying to prevent more arguments.

"Fine, fineeee..." Tubbo whined.

Before we knew it, Tubbo finished setting whatever he needed to. He went live, putting his 'Starting Soon' screen up, before muting.

Ranboo and I put our face coverings on, before Tubbo officially started the stream. He got into the game, and it was funny.

At some point, Ranboo grabbed a nerf gun and walked over. Out of nowhere, he shot Tubbo with the Nerf gun. Tubbo obviously got scared–

"WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DID THAT?" Tubbo yelled, looking around.

"Here, give it to me!" I whispered to Ranboo. He handed me the Nerf gun.

"I can hear you whispering, dumb fucks!" Tubbo said, trying to find us with the VR headset on. I was just trying to not die laughing. Suddenly, I shot him with it. Tubbo pulled the headset up, glaring at me. "I fucking hate you!"