Bryan: Damn baby, You're so fucking tight and wet. Don't be so loud everyone is downstairs.

Toni shrugged her shoulders

Toni: Aaahhh honey, I want you inside of me. Fuck me!

Bryan pulled out his fingers and sucked them dry making Toni desire him even more. She wanted to pleasure him, but he was determined to get into that pussy immediately especially since it was soaking wet. Bryan picked her up placing her on her feet and turned her around. He lifted her arms and slipped off her dress pulling it over her head. Then he picked up her naked body and had her arms and legs wrapped around him walking them to the wall and slid his dick inside of her.

Toni: Ahhhhh, babe it hurts!

Bryan: You're so fucking wet take this dick baby.

Toni: Baby, take it out it hurts .......please baby!

Bryan knew she didn't mean that, besides she flooded his dick with cum and it was feeling too damn good to be true. He was deep inside her as he fucked her against the wall. Toni struggled to hold on as she couldn't feel her legs. She started to moan and scream and Bryan pumped in and out of her pussy, hitting her spot with each deep stroke. They both couldn't control their breathing and Toni couldn't stop her body from leaking and her moans were getting loud again. Bryan held her ass with one hand and covered her mouth with the other.

Bryan: Shhhhh baby they're going to hear you !

Toni licked his hand trying to tell him that she would be quiet.

Bryan: Are you going to be quiet?

Toni nodded yes, while releasing a soft moan and cumin all over his dick.

Toni: I can't control it baby

He kissed her deeply and carried her over to the bathroom sink. Opening her legs, Bryan got down on his knees and started kissing, licking and fucking Toni's pussy with his tongue. This drove Toni crazy and she arched her back and held his head with one hand and covered her mouth with the other.
One thing about Bryan he knew her body so well. He knew every spot, every Angel or curve and that was such a turn on. He was spontaneous and aggressive yet gentle and creative. Their sex life was fun and unpredictable. She craved his body and he craved hers.

Bryan: Turn around baby

Toni stood up and bent over the counter and started playing with her pussy until Bryan entered her from the back. Damn that shit hurt, Toni thought. How could something that hurt feel so damn good at the same time.

Bryan was determined to fuck her enough to hold her over since he was planning to be gone for the next five days. He kissed her shoulder and her back while smacking her ass.

Bryan: This is my pussy, you hear me?! I don't want you dressing like this when I'm gone.

Toni didn't answer

Bryan smacked her ass

Bryan: do you hear me? As he thrusted his dick deep inside her while smacking her ass again.

Toni: Yes, baby I hear you.

Bryan: you better! Because this pussy curves to my dick .....you understand me?

he placed his hand over her throat ever so gently

Toni loved when he talked his shit and man handled her. The harder, faster and deeper he was ....the more she couldn't control herself.

Bryan: now cum on daddy's dick!

Toni leaned over putting one leg on the counter giving Bryan more access to her pussy. She knew this would drive him crazy as she grabbed her ass cheek and requested for him to go faster and deeper

Bryan: Ahhhh fuck baby, damnnnnnn right there!

Bryan and Toni releases at the same time

Toni turns around smiling as they stare into each other's eyes.

Toni: I love you baby

Bryan places a kiss on her lips and walks to the shower

Bryan: bring your fine ass over here and take a shower with me

Toni noticed he didn't say I love you back, but she pushed it to the back of her mind and joined him in the shower. They washed and held each other while kissing every so often. Both saying I love you so much with their eyes without saying a word at all.

Toni looked in his eyes feeling like this is the man I can't live without. If I can have this everyday then I can/will marry him.

Bryan: Thank you for coming by to see me babe, I needed that.

Toni: Anytime, any place

Bryan: I'm going to hold you to that.

Both smiling

Bryan: Baby I have to head out before I miss my flight. I want you to call me as soon as you make it home.
Bryan was conflicted inside, he was so in love with this woman but he knew it will eventually end so he needed to disconnect himself emotionally, but it was so fucking hard. His heart melted just by her very presence and when she touch or kissed him he would get weak. He was losing control again and he had to get it back so he could let her go..... eventually.

Toni: I will call babe. Have a safe trip and call me when you land. I love you so much! I miss you already

Toni begin to look sad and held him so tight.

Toni POV

I was falling more and more in love with this man. I feel so safe and so happy in this moment, this is a feeling I've been longing for. I never expected Bryan and I to be here. I never even thought of him as an option. He was a friend that was super sweet and genuine. He's typically not someone I would choose, but my heart never felt this safe .... Ever! His love is tangible and terrifying all at the same time. I never question his heart concerning me, because he provides assurance daily. He makes me feel adored and that's all I've ever wanted.

Bryan: Okay baby, I'll talk to you later. Take your fine ass home.

Bryan walks her to her car and Toni pulls off.

Toni has flash backs of her and Bryan fucking in the bathroom which caused her to bite her lip and get wet all in one motion.

Damn, I love that man. Why does he have to fuck me like that? I'm so addicted, SmH .... now I have to wait another 5 fucking days! - she thought.