||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶~|| Demon Lord Harumi Tempest Info Sheet

Edited: 11/26/2021

Edited: 11/26/2021

Name: Harumi Tempest

Race: Royal Demon nymph

Blessing: Tempest Crest, Forest of Light Crest

Titles: Demon Lord, Queen of the Forest, Royal Nymph Queen, Second Chancellor of the great Jura allience, Goddess of Light,

Rank: S Rank

Age: 25 (Previous life) Ageless (Reincarnated life)

Gender: Genderless (Harumi presents herself as female due to her being one in her previous life. She can genderswap but she likes staying female. She has no female/male parts unless she desires them)

Sexuality: Asexual (Harumi has no desire for sex just companionship and affection hense the Queerplatonic tag. This was done because I cannot write smut myself. I suck at it. I am willing to allow oneshots by readers if they are interested and can either post them in a separate book or within this one with proper credit or anonymity if desired but it's not a requirement or request. I just personally can't write readable smut so it's easier to not include it at all. There will still be physical affection and insinuation, spicy interactions and flirting because well Guy Crimson but no scenes or actions of the 'it takes two to tango' variety written by myself)

Relations: Rimuru Tempest - Older Brother

Reverse Harem members:

Veldora Tempest, Benimaru, Souei, Diablo, Acatae & Guy Crimson.

Guardian Syndicate members:

Gazel Dwargo, Milim Nava, Carrion, (More to be added as story progresses)

Looks: Short white hair with longer peices that are tied up into two pointed buns on top of her head. Rose colored eyes. Pointed ears. large iridescent wings that look like a luna moths.

Height: 4'5" In main form | 1'2" In small form

Personality traits:

Childish, Soft spoken, forgiving, protective, kind,

(after her evolution she became more mature and soft spoken but she still has her childish and mischievous moments having kept that despite maturing.)

Skills:

Intrinsic Skills: (Skills that are specific to a certain Race; they are Skills that the species is born with.)

- Soulbond: User possesses a link to somebody/something through their soul, which allows the user to know thier locations, share in other power(s) or other capabilities and increases the max capacity of Magicules possessed by the user themselves.

- Infinite regeneration: grants the user incredible regeneration properties healing any damage done to user and can allow the user to take more damage with little injury.