Finally, Qin You started to cook the chicken soup that he had coveted for a long time last night. Add water, put a whole chicken in, start to simmer slowly, then cut the required ingredients mushrooms and wild vegetables, and wait for it to be cooked.

    Taking advantage of the cooking time, Qin You took out the branches and rattans he had just prepared, and began to make up his small fishing tools. This time weaving is much more proficient than last time. After all, Qin You, who was really abused by the big net last time, was miserable.

    In the middle of the knitting process, Qin You put wild vegetables and mushrooms in the chicken broth to boil, put out the fire under the cooking pot, opened the pot with a little excitement, and the expected aroma of rice wafted out and looked at the rice. Qin You re-covered the full rice with peace of mind, and then waited for the chicken soup with peace of mind.

.Smelling the more and more powerful scent of chicken soup, Qin You was quick and quick to do it. In fact, he hurriedly weaved the fishing net and set it on the branch. A rather sloppy fishing tool was completed. Forget it, let it go. A white cat is a good cat if he catches a mouse, and Qin You comfortably comforts himself.

    Putting the woven fishing net aside, before the pot where the chicken soup is being cooked, he lifted the lid of the pot, and a strong fragrance came to his face. Qin You unconsciously swallowed his saliva, picked up the wooden bowl and poured it slowly. A bowl of chicken soup. .

Then he took out the two side dishes that had just been fried and served a bowl of rice. Qin You stuffed a few bites of rice like he had been hungry for eight lifetimes, probably because of technical reasons. But after all, it's been a long time since the rice was late, and Qin You didn't mind very much.

    This braised pork is a bit salty, and there is no sugar in it. I always feel that something is missing. Qin You is a southerner, so the braised pork must be sweetened. But the victory is that the meat of the gurgling beast is good, fat but not greasy. The potato shreds are half-crispy and half-crispy, very refreshing. This is probably Qin You's most satisfying dish.

    The chicken soup hasn't been boiled for a long time, but it's warm and delicious. After drinking, Qin You feels that his whole body is warmer. The wild vegetables and mushrooms are boiled rottenly, and it feels that some of the oily chicken soup is neutralized.

.After Qin You Kuang stuffed a few mouthfuls of rice to cushion his stomach, he began to eat slowly. After all, when breakfast and lunch are combined, one person can eat almost the same food as the rice, but the chicken can't be finished.

    After finishing the dishes and chopsticks, Qin You saw that Xi hadn't come yet, so he sat on the wooden pier on one side and continued to organize the food.

    Yesterday, there was another animal skin bag that was not finished and placed in the most corner. Qin You didn't even pay attention.

    Pulling out the animal skin bag, it was heavy. Qin especially had forgotten what was in it. He poured out the contents of the bag and put them on the ground. They were a few Chinese cabbage and other varieties that looked like peppers.

    Qin You piled the Chinese cabbage in the corner of the room. The Chinese cabbage was good and easy to store. Then he put the chili on the kitchen counter and wrapped it with broad leaves. Qin You looked at these things that grew in the unknown season and shook his head helplessly. This world is really different.

.Qin You guessed that Xi was coming soon, so he took the fishing rod and went out first. As expected, Xi had already taken his unfinished product without going out a few steps. Seeing You cried out in surprise: "You! Come and help me, I won't do it."

Qin You saw the rattan bag, bamboo sticks and tree trunks already woven in his hand, took the things in his hand, helped him assemble the fishing rod and handed it to him, and said with a smile: "Let’s go now, oh yes, I have to trouble Ya later and cut a hole in the surface of the river. It is estimated that the surface of the river is still frozen now."

    "Okay, I'll let him come over later, but they should be near the river now. Recently, the orcs have to dig a big pit around the tribe. It seems to be a warning, saying that they can drop a few beasts. Go in and avoid some dangers." Xi and Qin You said as they walked.

    "Yeah." Qin You nodded, this orc had no idea that he was quite intelligent.

    When Qin You and West arrived at the riverside, there were many orcs digging pits by the riverside, and they all showed their true shape. Qin You looked at this large group of lions, tigers and wolves, and to be honest, don't want to be surprised.

.As soon as Qin You and Xi walked in, they saw a mighty big tiger flying towards them. There was an incongruent honey smile on that tiger's face.

    When the big tiger approached them, the white light flashed back into Ya's human form. Ya looked at Xi and asked with a smirk: "Xi, why are you here?"

    Xi rolled his eyes without catching a cold.

    "I...I'm not...I..." Ya looked at Xi a little angry and panicked.

    "Forget it, come with me and make up for it." Xi Aojiao shook his head and walked to the other side of the river.

    Seeing this, Ya immediately followed up.

    Qin You followed behind a little funny, he still couldn't get rid of a single dog even in another world, alas.

.As expected, a thick layer of ice had formed on the surface of the river. It was not a problem for a few people to stand up. Yarangxi and Qin You stood aside first, then transformed into a beast shape, and then shaved a claw on the ice surface. There was a big hole in an instant, and Ya thoughtfully threw the broken ice on the other side.

    After finishing his work, Ya, who still maintained his animality, ran to Xi and rubbed his head with satisfaction. Xi rubbed his head with satisfaction, looked at the big hole on the ice and said with satisfaction: "Okay, let's go, fuck Your job is to go, I'm going to catch a fish."

    Ya could see a little disappointed, and walked away disappointed with his tail wagging.

    "You, let's go." Xi turned a blind eye and said to Qin You.

    "Yeah." Qin You nodded his head uncontrollably.

    Qin You and Xi came to the big hole, bent over and looked around, "Put the fishing rod in first, and when the fish comes over, they will catch it.".You looked at the bottom of the river and said, this said it was clear and the river was not deep.

    "Yeah." Xi squatted down and stared at the bottom of the river intently.

    Qin You also started to stare at the bottom of the river earnestly. These fish were scared away just now, and a few more swam over after a while. Qin You tried to fish a few times, but it was not so easy to catch. Please don't talk about Xi who has never caught fish.

    After tossing for a long time, Qin You only caught three big fishes and a few nets of small fishes, and Xi caught one big fish and several nets of small fishes.

    Although he didn't catch much, Xi still asked excitedly, "Eu, can these little fish be fried?"

    "Well, just add some salt to the fried crispy fish. This dried fish can be kept for a long time, and it doesn't matter if you can't finish it at once." Qin You picked up the animal skin bag in his hand and carried it to his back, planning to go home.

    "Eh eh, especially are you serious?.Don't move, I'll wait for Ya to go back later, let Ya help you carry it back later, it's so heavy. Seeing that Qin You slid to his back, he helped a little worriedly.

    "It's okay. It's not far from home. I'll leave first. Goodbye." Qin You stretched out a hand and swayed.

    "Well then, be careful," Xi exhorted.

    "I know." Qin You waved his hand again. .