Cute...

***

A loud thud...He fell down and started crying loudly.
I felt ache in heart suddenly.May be I was startled!I get startled easily.

"Oh no!!!Can't they give me peace..???" My mom runs quickly to pick him up.

"They are just child Marla.." Aunt Dew said.Aunt Dew stays beside our house.

"But they can't just keep frolicking.I need to discipline them today or I will call David.Who told them to play here?!I told them to study.
Oh my poor little boy...Are you hurt?Oh no!He got a cut...Let's go inside.He needs bandage."

Marla took the boy with care..That cold aunt walked beside them.
She didn’t say much.
She.is.cold.I shiver.

Mom returns for a minute to scold us.
''I didn't forget you..You will be punished later..." Marla threats and glares at her sons before going inside.Again.

I cower at the thought of punishment..Last time we had to clean our playroom..Room had dusts so I caught cold..
I don't want to clean again.

I tiptoed and went inside to see the baby.

He is crying and hiccuping.Mom applies medicine.He is in pain.
I remember mom always gives me water when I hiccup.I run inside the kitchen for water and found my cup in the corner so I bring water on it.I give that to the baby.The baby couldn't understand anything when I insist him to take water.

''Aww..my son brings water!Give me that.I will feed him." Marla takes the cup in her hand.

I left the place to find cookies.Only plain water is boring.He is hurt.I will feed him cookies.

After lots of struggle my hand could reach the cookies jar.

I run again to give him cookies.Mom took them from my hands too.

"Do you love chocolate, honey?"

He nods repeatedly.

"I made chocolate chip cookies.''

He slowly took one.He is still hiccuping but not like before.His mother wiped his face already.

He starts eating.I look at his face.His cheeks are more chubby now.I giggle soundlessly.

All the time I couldn't figure out what his name is.Mom didn’t say.Baby didn’t talk.

He looks like a hamster now with puffy face and red eyes.Even his nose is red.

'Hamster!Should I call him baby hamster?' Hihihi..I giggle again.

He stopped eating and looked at me for awhile.

I stop my giggle.

Baby hamster resumes his eating.His cheeks puffed - oneside a big hill another side a big hill...Inside the hills are cookies...Hihihihi...

I smile over my imagination.

***

I saw baby hamster sitting in a corner of the garden looking at flowers and butterflies.

"Do you want some flowers?''

He nods.

I pluck some for him.