70 : Hi Pretty 2.0

Start from the beginning

"This D is cheating" Taehyung utter " He start the game first, it's cheating" Taehyung open the window .

"Whatever game this fucking D started let's play it, let's play and win it and get Haeun back. " Taehyung look everyone.

Five years ago when somethings happened to Haeun, Taehyung looks like lost himself, young Taehyung don't know what to do but today Taehyung is more matured and know what he doing.

"We in this together!" Jin is proud of Taehyung.

"Always!" Suga smile.

"Let's start over and look for anything that we missed from the start" Namjoon suggest

"Thank you hyung for telling us" Jimin pat Jhope shoulder.

"Tomorrow if i discharge, i will find more information about D " Jhope says determine.

"Nice" Jungkook smile untill his bunny teeth shown.

skip times

Again today you wake up, you lost count to how many days since you locked here.

You scared to open your eyes because you scared they going to prick that needle to you again, it's fucking hurt.

You keep hearing male, female voices, talking to each other.

There's one time you want to move your fingers but you can't.. you try again today luckily you can.

You're indeed scared but you need to get their information even just a piece.

First, someone is watching your every single movement if you open your eyes, they will prick you drug that make you sleep.

Second, you're not in hospital but a lab, with so many people wearing doctor coat but they're not doctor.

Third, since you got here, you don't even get to eat anything but surprisingly you not hungry. At all.

Forth, you once wake up late at night, there not many of them but about 2-3 people.

Fifth, you come to conclusions, you can fight them if they only 2-3 people. All you need to do now is to stay awake untill late night.

"Her heart race is rising, give her sleep drug this times"

Fuck, you forget they know you about to wake up from that dumb heartbeat things, you need to learn how to control your heartbeat later for now, you're now back to dreamland.

skip times

"55 days to go" Hyera coughing, taking her medicine, Hyera can feel it.. she is slowly feeling much tired and feeling the pain more, it's not bearable anymore, she had to hide in bathroom and cry in silence, holding the pain.

She look herself in the mirror "I'm not pretty anymore" she wipe her tears, she walk out from the bathroom.

"Hi pretty, how are you?" Jimin just come home from looking for Haeun, he hug Hyera tightly, missing her. It's been about 2 days they didn't see each other both are busy looking for Haeun.