Chapter 1.

Jenns POV

Hi, I'm Jenn. But my real/full name is Jennifer Grace Graceffa. Recently we had moved to Germany. I had to break up with my boyfriend, Casper. And leave all of my best friends behind. And now that we are in Germany, I've been making the wrong decisions. First, I know that there are so many beautiful places in Germany. But I have been keeping it going as 'Lone wolf' style. And everyone laughs at me. Girls came up to me and tried to comfort me, but the problem was, everywhere I looked, I saw CASPAR or my friends so when they speak to me I break out in tears and run to bathroom and cry. Today is the day I make friends and become popular again. So me and Skye are waiting for the bus so we can get to school. Oh, here comes the bus. When I walked on I saw everyone staring at me and Skye nudged me and mouthed.. 'You can do it.' And you know what?! She right. So I walk up to the most popular girl in school and sit with her and her friends. I say hi and they say hi back.

"Since when were you sitting with us? Well, like not meaning to be rude, it's just you don't talk, sit or play with anyone? HeyM wanna play with us?"

"Well firstly, I decided I needed to start socialising and secondly, sure!" We all laughed and chatted until we got to school. We walked off of the bus and I was frozen. I was terrified. Then they kept walking and I ran up to them and walked with them. Then I noticed a boy, he's kinda cute and he was staring and me and winked, and I blushed.

•in class•

The boy from earlier came in to the classroom and he saw me and came and sat next to me. He spoke to me!

"Hi, I'm Toby, Toby James."

"Uhm..I'm Jenn, Jennifer Graceffa.." I managed to say.

"Hey, Uhm.. The school dance is in a couple weeks and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

"Uhm, well I was thinking about going with an astraunot but, I guess I could go with you.."

We both laughed.

"Yeah, sure" we both smiled. And he leaned in to kiss me when someone interrupted it.

"Toby! Jennifer! To the principals office now!" He yelled and we got up and went to the office. But on the way there. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in and we stood there kissing for a while, when I broke the kiss, because I was out of breathe. We both smiled and walked to the office, hand in hand.

< Authors note >

Here we go guys! First chapter and I'm pretty proud, it's awesome dont ya think?