Try and find me today. We'll talk.: You

The girl grabbed her muffin, taking a good bite out of it before opening her water and taking a quick drink. She saw the group chat that Anon 51 had made last night with her and most likely her groupmates had a few more notifications. She decided to read through more of the recent ones.

OMG_Star: I'm gonna be the last one asleep (一。一;;)

Mike Kell: nobody cares

TeaTme: I care Star!!!

OMG_Star: (*^^*)

Ami: mike is gonna end up being killed by a contestant :/

[ Yesterday at 12:48 ]

~

Roman: Let's try and get along. We have a long way to go.

I agree.: You

Y/N pinched the bridge of her nose and set her phone down, replacing it with her muffin as she ate away. There were many more notifications with the actual whole public chat and posts people made, but the female didn't really pay much attention to that. It was more disgusting talk about contestants and drama about others. She wanted to stay far away from that stuff so she wasn't targeted.

Something flickered out of the corner of her vision and she saw the TV flash a brief white, creating a monochrome static dragging across the screen. The girl sighed, wondering if the cable here was having trouble or just plain awful. The screen then flashed five words.

DID YOU SEE MY MESSAGES?

Messages? What messages? Was this someone's doing? Y/N crossed her legs, glaring at the screen.

"What messages?" She repeated her thoughts, nibbling at her muffin with a pouting face. The words disappeared and then the TV slowly dimmed, flickering off.

Y/N sighed, popping the rest of the breakfast treat in her mouth, huffing, "how anticlimactic." She opened her water bottle again and tilted it, drinking in large gulps. The H/C haired girl sat up and grabbed her phone, slipping it into her pocket, and took the wrapper of her muffin, heading for the kitchen. She threw the wrapper away and headed to her bedroom, placed her phone on the charger, and then entered the bathroom.

The girl brushed her teeth and hair, applying light makeup to her small face. She was always told how much she represented a doll; pure, simple...breakable. Those words stuck with her. Honestly, it didn't make her feel anything, but this place, these people...they made her feel -

The small TV switched on in the bathroom, a timer clicking down

9:50

Y/N placed her hairbrush down and turned off the lights from the bathroom and entered the bedroom. The TV was on in there as well, a small tune humming, growing a tiny bit louder while it slowly reached 10 AM. By now she could hear the contestants in the other rooms getting up. She grabbed her phone and notebook with a pen and headed out of her room with her key. She had trouble with the door, she accidentally locked it when trying to unlock it. Didn't she lock it last night?

Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, Y/N entered the hall. The lights in the hall never once seeped through the small crack below the door, which was good to know. She closed the door behind her and locked it, stuffing her key in her front pocket. She held her notebook openly with her phone tucked in her back pocket. She headed down the hall, making it to the gathering hall where a few others waited. There were all kinds of people here. Some looked excited, others tired, others slightly annoyed.