𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 » 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

( A rivalry between two brothers, only for their
cousin to bring them together by peace.
In which, the eldest Scott boy of his generation
was placed in the middle by Lucas and Nathan Scott.
A cliche where the basketball player and cheerleader
played the long game.)

( Jackson Scott and Brooke Davis.
Tree Hill High School most voted as
'Future Millionaire Couple' & 'Forever Couple' )

—————— Marvin McFadden

🇯 🇦 🇨 🇰 🇸 🇴 🇳      ⁂   🇳 🇺 🇲 🇧 🇪 🇷  🇪 🇱 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 born to his father Keith Scott and Cassandra Richards, two high school sweethearts married right after high school having  their son, Jackson "Jax" Scott a few years later. Jackson grew with a loving mother and father as the only child from his parents, he loved them more than anything in the world, well, almost. It sort of changed when he met Haley James in Kindergarten, the two joined by the hip and celebrating countless of weddings of their own.

They were known as Mr. And Mrs. Jackson Scott on the playground.

However, he was not the only Scott boy around Tree Hill. His cousins only younger by a few months, Lucas Scott and Nathan Scott, both fathered by his Uncle Dan but, by different mother's.

Jax grew alongside his cousin Nathan, as his mother and Deb : Nathan's mother, were best of friends growing up. He did not meet Lucas until they were in middle school.

His freshman year was not easy for Jackson.
It was the year he lost his mother to Leukemia.

After she died, Jax became closed off towards his father, Nathan, and even Haley. The only person that was able to break down his walls, Brooke Davis. The cheerful girl filled of energy and pep helped Jax through his grief, but what he did not know, was that he helped her get through a tough space at home.