"Soyeon-nim!" The woman looked at her. "You're wearing a bathrobe!"

"And naked underneath it." She added, making the younger even more shocked. "Stop overreacting." Soyeon then said when the younger one gasped once again. "I might not remember last night but I do remember you were way into it." She then teased.

"This shouldn't have happened!"

"Well, it did, so you might as well make peace with that." The woman turned around and showed her the pan she was holding. She was cooking them breakfast. "I made us some pancakes." 

"Do you sleep with your co-workers often?" Yuqi then asked, sitting down as Soyeon placed a pancake on a plate and then pushed it towards Yuqi who simply accepted it. "It's not very professional." 

"Don't worry about it too much, Nobody will know." Soyeon said. "and to answer your question, no I don't. You're the first." 

Yuqi chewed on her pancakes while Soyeon cooked another one for herself, this sounds too different from how she was raised- If her parents knew about this she would be disowned or something like that. 

"Soyeon-nim, did Soojin-nim show up?" Yuqi asked. "I'm worried I might have done something weird in front of her."

"She didn't." Soyeon then turned around with her own plate and sat in front of Yuqi. "By the way, You can call me just Soyeon, Kid." 

Yuqi arched an eyebrow. "Only if you stop calling me kid." She said, "It's weird after what we did." She then blushed looking down.

"You mean sex?"

The tips of Yuqi's ear only got redder and she hid her face behind her hands, making Soyeon laugh, she was having way too much fun with that.

"Well, at least you had some fun." The older then said. "Sometimes I thought you had no idea how to have fun." She added with a wink. 

"I know how to have fun." Yuqi mumbled. "I just take my job seriously!" 

"I can see that. I heard you got praised over your report to the boss man" Soyeon comments as she takes another piece of the pancake into her mouth, observing the younger. "What was it about again?"

"About Cho Minjun." Yuqi replied and then took a sip from the glass of juice that was near her, then she stared back at Soyeon as she drank it. The older woman knew Yuqi was a smart kid, her file says it all; The girl was top of her classes, and it was noted that she was really smart, and while this was a good thing for some, Soyeon knew this was bad for others, especially when someone this smart had such a strong sense of justice and is loud about her ideas of what is right and wrong. "I'm not allowed to speak about it." Yuqi then said, and Soyeon shrugged, of course the girl was gonna pick up on her trying to find out about what she wrote on her report. 

"Alright, Don't tell me." Soyeon said, finishing her food. "Just be careful." 

People keep saying that, and Yuqi still has no idea why.

[...]

Soojin was sitting by the hallway of the office with her arms crossed as she waits in silent, Mr.Kwon had quite a lot of clients, a man of his experience is what most people looked for to help with their cases, and with his advice and guiding they manage to do pretty well without having to take things into court, which kept his schedule less busy; A woman on her mid 50s sat down next to her, her hair was short and dark, while her cheeks are full, judging by the clothes, she seemed to be a wealthy woman. 

"Morning." She greeted with a small bow and Soojin did the same.

"Morning." 

"The weather has been unusually hot today." The woman comments and Soojin nodded, she was never the type to make small talk to strangers however the older folk seemed to love speaking to people they don't know, and for a moment the woman started to wonder if that's gonna happen to her as she gets older. "Mr. Kwon is with a client?"