Her hands slid under my shirt trailing her fingers up my chest. I pulled away to look at her, I needed her consent.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She just nodded and grabbed my face pulling me into another passionate kiss.

"I need you, please." She moaned when I grabbed her right breast through her clothing shirt. I stood on the edge of the bed to remove my shirt and pants before climbing back on the bed. I helped her to remove her shirt, she ran her hands across my chest while I began to suck on her neck leaving love bites.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered as I removed her bra. I stared at her chest before attaching a nipple in my mouth. She moaned as she tugged my hair. I did the same with the other as she arched her back.

"Draco."

My lips traveled down her stomach before taking off her pants. I rubbed her clit that was still covered by her underwear, her mouth fell open as moans escaped from them.

"You like this?" She nodded as she bucked her hips. "I need words love."

"Yes." She replied as I removed her underwear and thrust a finger inside causing her to grip on the bedsheets.

I pumped my finger inside her as more moans escaped her mouth. I added a second finger making her cry out in pleasure.

"Does your husband pleasure you like I do?" I asked as I pumped my fingers at a rapid pace.

"No." She cried out as she clenched around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of her and lowered my head to lick and suck her clit. I rest her legs on my shoulders as I continued to suck on her clit.

I thrust my tongue deep inside her making her cry out in pleasure and throwing her head against the pillow. I swirled my tongue in her depths, making her whimper.

"I'm gonna cu-oh fuck!" She cried out as she came around my tongue. I swallowed every inch of her juices as I felt her legs shake from her intense orgasm. I removed my head from her clit and looked at her with a smile.

"You taste delicious darling." I complimented. "But let's see how well you take my cock."

I took off my boxers, tossing them somewhere before positioning myself between her legs. My hand guided my dick to her entrance as I pushed inside. We both moaned at the pleasure we were both experiencing.

The room smelled like sex, intoxicating the both of us. I began to pull out until the tip was still inside her before thrusting back in harshly. She moaned as I picked up my pace, I lowered my head to connect my lips with hers.

It was a sloppy kiss but I poured my love into that kiss while I continued to thrust harder into her. She ran her fingers through my now messy hair, pulling it once in a while. She pulled away from the kiss when I hit her g-spot.

"That's it!" She cried out as I continued to hit that spot repeatedly. "Don't stop!"

I snapped my hips as the bed began to shake violently, hitting the wall repeatedly with each thrust. Our moans mixed with each other, I rubbed her nipple harshly making her whimper.

"You're so fucking beautiful under my touch." I moaned when she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper in her. "You like it when I fuck you while your husband is at work?"

"Yes." She whimpered as she clawed my back. I knew she was close so I began to rub her clit harshly. Her back arched as she came around my dick, I rode out her high as I felt my dick twitch indicating I was close.

I pulled out and jerked myself off. I threw my head back as I came all over her stomach. I panted as I rolled over to the other side and fell asleep.

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling sore. I looked at the clock it was 2 in the morning. I tried to sit up but I got a headache.

Fucking hangover. I noticed clothes scatter on the floor and I felt someone shift in my bed. I looked over to see him sleeping, his hair messy as I let out a gasp who it was. Draco.

I cheated on my husband with my fucking student. This was a mistake.

꧁✰꧂

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter I might edit this later on.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!