𝟐𝟖, 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

Start from the beginning

Out of the ship came a woman. She was darker skinned, had silver looking accents on her face, her brown hair tied in a high pony tail, and she had a dark gray and black suit on with a beer bottle in hand. She looked over at what Athena had done in both annoyance and amusement. She threw the bottle on the ground and walked closer to them. "He's mine. You, you're interesting." She then said to Athena, only she fell off the ship as she was clearly under the influence. 

"Wait! He's mine. So if you want him, you'll go through me." She spoke and walked over to Athena. "Technically these bloody idiots had him, but go ahead and try and take him." Athena said to her. "Alright then, I guess I'll go through you." She said to Athena.

She tapped her wrists together. She then had glowing blue rings around her gauntlets. The ship's laser beams having activated as she did this. She aimed the lasers at Athena and then had them fire. Athena created an energy manipulated shield for herself, and dodged every laser beam that tried to hit her. She had the added speed of Barry Allen, too. She ran up to her from behind and blasted the woman forward with a blast of white frost. "Who's gonna go through who now?" Athena tilted her head, looking down at the woman. 

Athena then watched as the woman stood up and brushed herself off. Thor slowly took the net off and looked over at the two of them. "I'm impressed. What exactly are you?" She asked Athena. "Why is it any of your concern?" Athena raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you." Thor said to Athena as he stood up. The woman threw a small device at his neck. It dug into his neck and he groaned. With the click of a button the woman had Thor electrocuted until he dropped to the ground barely conscious. Athena exhaled and shook her head. "Nice one, blondie." 

The woman walked up to Thor and dragged him onto the ship by his cape. The woman signaled for Athena to get on the ship, as she knew she was no real match for Athena, so she didn't even try to fight her. Athena followed her onto the ship knowing this woman would know where Loki was as well.

***

Athena sat against the wall of the ship. She hadn't even realized she'd been braiding her own hair the same way she would Wanda, Natasha, and Yelena's. She sighed looking out the window as they flew towards the city. Thor had been tossed on the ground, but was now beginning to wake up. He then looked up and saw the same woman was steering the space ship.

"Scrapper 142. I need clearance and an audience with the boss. I've got two very specials things here." The woman said. Athena glared at her, only the woman smirked. "Hey! Where are you taking us? Athena, are you all right?" Thor questioned in a not so calm matter. "Fine, Blondie." Athena murmured. "Answer me!" He demanded to the woman. Only she shrugged and looked away.

"Hey! I am Thor, son of Odin. I need to get back to Asgard." Thor told her sternly. The woman looked down at him and shook her head. "Many apologies, you majesty." She told him. She had the device click on again and Thor was out like a light once more.

"That sure does come in useful." Athena sighed as she ran her hand through her hair, having the braid get unraveled. "Be glad you don't have one." The woman told Athena. "Try and put it on me. We'll see who ends up with that on." Athena shrugged.

The ship soon made it to it's destination. Athena had been staring out the entire time. She only thought about her friends and family. It's what she was almost always doing. Having the thought of them in the back of her mind is what gave her the power to keep going. As emotion is what also fuels her metahuman abilities, it can be taken as a win-win.

***

Athena watched from a distance as Thor screamed, his eyes shut. He had been strapped to a chair. Now when he opened his eyes he was confused. "He's wonderful. Is it a he?" Said a man who wore a colorful suit and blue eye shadow on his face. He was the Grandmaster. "It's a he." The same woman from earlier said.